BEWARE

busa251

Registered
Anybody ever dealt with Crescent Cycles out of North Carolina, They are very bad bussiness folks all i can do is warn you. They are very slow and after they take you money they will not return you calls or e-mail. BEWARE BAD SERVICE

I'll keep them on my hit-list
wow.gif

Anybody ever dealt with Crescent Cycles out of North Carolina, They are very bad bussiness folks all i can do is warn you. They are very slow and after they take you money they will not return you calls or e-mail. BEWARE BAD SERVICE
Okay,
My wife and I were talking about this so now I am going to unload on Crescent Cycles - thanks B251, for opening the door. Standby, this is gonna be long:
My wife and I are currently workng with the local Sherriff, paypal and the Better Business Bureau to recover 238.00 that I paid for a right side lower fairing. The aution was listed as NEW and in perfect condition.
I paid via paypal about 6 minutes after the auction ended on 1 Nov 04. Three days later, I had not heard from the seller (mills357), so I emailed. I was given the number to Crescent Cycles in Granite Quarry, N.C.
Here is thier website:
Crescent Cycles and told the fairing would ship in the next day. When I recieved the fairing (6 Nov), it was anything but new, I am attaching a pic. I have about 17 more if anyone wants to see them. Anyway, I contact the seller on the 8th of Nov to tell him I would like to return the fairing for a refund because it is not what I thought I was purchasing. I speak to a Jason on the phone. After sending him the photos that I took, He tells me that I just need to send it back and once he recieves it, he will issue a refund. Between the holidays and work, I don't get a chance to send it out right away. I send an email to Jason on the 28th, explaining why I haven't sent it yet and that when I tried to use UPS online to get a shipping label and schedule a delivery, the zip code that Jason gave me doesn't register. This is the day before I am going across country for a month - So I leave on my trip trying to contact Jason via phone. I don't get ahold of Jason again (he doesn't return my messages) until the 14th of Dec, when I verify the address and have my neighbor send the fairing to him via UPS. UPS online tracking shows the fairing being delivered on the 17th. Anyway, I don't hear from Jason again until mid January when I call asking about my refund. He apologizes and tells me that a refund is on the way. A week later, I call because I still haven't recieved a refund, and I am told the seller (an Aaron Mills) no longer works there. On the 28th of Jan, I cal Jason, upset about being gaffed off, and he tells me that he is sitting in front of the computer sending me my refund, but that he doesn't have enough money in his paypal account so the refund will come from another one of the employee accounts there at Crescent Cycles. It will be a partial payment of 150.00 with the other 88.00 coming the following day. That afternoon I recieve a partial refund from a C3plating@yahoo.com (a James Spangler) as a partial refund for the fairing. It is odd, as I had not dealt with this person, and the paypal payment showed as a "payment" rather than a "refund". So to recap, I was at this point out the 213.00 for the fairing, 25.00 shipping (238.00) plus the 25.00 it cost me to ship the fairing back (for a total of 263.00). With the 150.00 refund, the amount was down to 103.00. However, I resign myself to the fact that I have been abused via ebay, and will probably have to eat the other 103. I try sporadically to contact Jason, leaving my number on several occasions on the answering machine and with anyone who happens to answer the phone. I hear nothing from Jason until the 15th of Mar, when I recieve and email from paypal saying that my account is under investigation because I recieved a fraudulent payment (we recieved unauthorized funds) from C3Plating@yahoo.com. When I call Jason and finally get through, he explains that he can't do anything about what the people he works for do and he will try to straighten it out, but in the mean time he will send a check to deposit, becuase during the paypal investigation, they hold the funds, taking my balance into the negative. A week later I have no check from Jason, but I recieve another email from paypal informing me that they are reversing the payment from C3Plating@yahoo.com becuase it was an unauthorized payment. The kicker - I find out that Jason owns Crescent Cycles, and I am now out again - a total of 263.00 that I paid for the fairing - and no sign of any cooperation from Jason or Crescent Cycles. They do alot of business on Ebay, mostly chroming services.
Don't make the same mistake that I did. I got bent over the desk and then thrown in the snow. Sorry for the rant, but I got screwed!

DSC02661.JPG

I do know this they will take it to you and if you (ever) get what you pay for it want good qualilty and please don't be in a rush.
mad.gif

TOP GUN I feel your pain but I was out of more money then you but like you, Idid got some type of product back 3 month later after I paid in full to them in full .???

Someone been deleting replys here? Why?
rock.gif
If it was the moderators, PM me. NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116395636 -->

while we r on the subject of shiotty business', HOUSE OF POWER! located in Palm Bay FL, is almost as bad as Crescent, this place is ridiculous, over priced on everything! Bikes, accessories, etc. they quoted me $340.00 (at cheapest) to install a Battlax_014 200/55/17 they charged 230.99 (list price on the tire) an extra $10, b/c i didnt purchase my bike there, and $90/HR labor. they told me, it was probably gonna take 2-2&1/2 hours that day, b/c they were "busy." B4 i bought my busa, i went there to get one, sat on the only one there for 47 min. and not one salesperson approached me! and there were 7 standing around with their thumbs in there @55!!! if you live in the area, check out ACS, (Atlantic Cycle Services) got me the same 200mm battlax, for $170. $60 less than the list price!!! good people!
wink.gif

Back