full evo exhaust

Fire95Z28

Registered
Well is it? I want something to let people know I am there. Found one on ebay for 1398. Is that a goos price? Just want to know so i can go get some moolah tomorrow. I want a loud exhaust that sounds good. No high mounts here!!!!!!!!!

Go to indysuperbikes.com $1,244.95

You will love the Akrapovic EVO

You may even try $1240.91 and check on shipping rates, they have an Akrapovic sale going on. GO FOR THE EVOLUTION! I have one on it's way to me now.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116127457 -->

You may even try $1240.91 and check on shipping rates, they have an Akrapovic sale going on. GO FOR THE EVOLUTION! I have one on it's way to me now.
biggrin.gif
I just saw your other post....good prices. 411 only lists the carbon can, you should be able to get the Ti can for the same price if thats what you want.

biggrin.gif
I just saw your other post....good prices. 411 only lists the carbon can, you should be able to get the Ti can for the same price if thats what you want.
Yeah, I noticed that Akrapovic sells Ti or Carbon cans at the same price unlike other makers.

Check this page out too:

http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/

Does this sound at all like your BA BUSA?  
rock.gif
No speakers on this computer....need to do a upgrade soon  
race.gif

Nobody will be disappointed with the EVO.
Any guess as to how many decibles the pipe is? Akrapovic site says they try to keep it acceptable.....
rock.gif
I am ready to EVOlve
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116128132 -->

rock.gif

The EVO is a FULL Titanium system. The Ti can and the Carbon can have the same internals the ONLY difference is the outer sleeve. They sound the same only the look is different.  
cool.gif

Yes I am all about the FULL TI system. Got mine coming with a carbon can to go with my black and grey Busa. Check my new signature line
biggrin.gif

Hey, I finally found the decible rating on the Akrapovic site. It says the Evolution system will run 100 to 103 decibles....actually louder than their race system. You can guage that against the 80 decible stock cans to decide if it is loud enough.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116128967 -->

It's not loud or annoying at any level. At Fontana two weeks ago Suzuki had a dyno set up for GSXR and Busa owners.

Charlesbusa Yosh Tri Oval  155HP
Busahaya    Yosh Dual Tip  158HP
BA BUSA  Akrapovic EVO   162HP
briXXer        HMF Duals      163HP

HMF was the loudest then the Akrapovic

I love those numbers BA BUSA. I can't wait to begin making some noise as these silent stock cans are driving me nuts.
biggrin.gif

These pipe clips are great and all but i need to here this in person I think before I make a decision. To me d and d sounded good. But, I know you can lose horses with them. Oh god this is stressin me out.:angry:

These pipe clips are great and all but i need to here this in person I think before I make a decision. To me d and d sounded good. But, I know you can lose horses with them. Oh god this is stressin me out.:angry:
Take your time and get the BEST....which ever that may be for you.

They are on the expensive side, but the EVO is one of the best systems available
wink.gif

Back