Need new exhaust, any recommendations?

Odyssey

Registered
Have been off my busa for way too long! and its time to bring it out to play, but I need a new exhaust system want something quiet and affordable.

I got a stock exhaust I can sell you. If you are looking for aftermarket then the only way to go is Akrapovic Evolution.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116320037 -->

Yoshimura Tri-Oval Dual Tip
wink.gif

Well he said a quiet exhaust.  Yoshi and akro aren't very loud until higher rpm/load.  But they are much louder than stock....

HMF, that suckers loud  
rock.gif

Also, he said affordable. Maybe a slip/bolt on, cheaper than a full system.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116321923 -->

WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN MAN??? Figured you were balled up in a ditch and molding or something...

You get Parolled? WTF?
rock.gif

Muzzy Full Titanium Exhaust... installed it on Elenor!! Really happy with it
biggrin.gif

i just bought a pair of stainless steel yoshi's race baffles bolt-ons from ebay...$488.00 brand new

Got a yosh RS3 stainless 4-1 full system off mine for sale ($400), had it on the bike for approx 1500 miles and loved it but it is time for something loud and mean now, prob a sidewinder since she only comes out to play at the track now. (Pipe is mint)

***sold***

<!--EDIT|sully
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117626908 -->

Got a yosh RS3 stainless 4-1 full system off mine for sale ($400), had it on the bike for approx 1500 miles and loved it but it is time for something loud and mean now, prob a sidewinder since she only comes out to play at the track now. (Pipe is mint)
If you can't sell it, gut that b!tch. Sounds a little tinny, some don't like it but I do, and loud!!!!!

Here, try this link out. It has a bunch of different exhaust sound clips. They are not on a Busa engine but will give a general idea of the sound. Find the one you like best and go for it.

http://www.sportrider.com/tech/146_0410_pipe_clips/
Thanks for the link. Do you know of any others with sound clips?
That is the only one I was able to find online. You can look in my recent post "Akrapovic Evolution Installation" under mods for a stock sound clip and an Akrapovic sound clip that I just recorded. Sorry I couldn't point you to more clips.

Sully,

I sent you a pm and email, but if you still have that system consider it sold, because it's just what i've been looking for. Can you let me know if it is still available? Thanks
Jeremy

<!--EDIT|hbus1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116646594 -->

I have a set of RS3 race slipons stainless for sale. I have about 50 miles on them. original box. not a scratch. 375$
biggrin.gif

Back