P-AIR Valve system removal !?!?

Revolver1

Registered
I'm getting ready to install a Micron race exhaust on my 05' Busa. Should i remove the P-AIR valve system or not?
Some say, it'll pop and backfire with it,...others say it'll be popping and back firing without it.

marble-mod rocks
cool.gif

Ok guys, i did a serch for the "marble mod" and couldnt find it. Does anybody know where it is OR can anyone send me a copy?

CutNPaste...dunno why it didn't link

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115998390 -->

I don't think you need to remove the pair valve! Every Guy I've raced and some with more mods than me I've beat'em and thats off the light and roll ons. I just don't see how it helps so my pair valve will stay on my bike. Just my .02

I don't think you need to remove the pair valve! Every Guy I've raced and some with more mods than me I've beat'em and thats off the light and roll ons. I just don't see how it helps so my pair valve will stay on my bike. Just my .02
I second that, I have the HMF's with the pair still intact, no problems back firing or anything else.NJ.

Ditch the POS pair set-up, it gets in the way during install, looks like crap, useless weight, and it sucks! Stomp on it good when you remove it too, then throw it away for good.
smile.gif

Take the PAIR valve to the range and shoot it with your favorite deer rifle.
I have three air valves I'm taking next time to the range. One off a new Triumph Bonneville, one of a new Triumph Speed Triple, and of course the one off the Busa. I'll be shooting my 6PPC benchrest gun at 200 yards.

https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=10;t=23476;hl=marble

Here's a good thread to read just in case you get the backfiring. It will let you know it CAN be eliminated in 10 minutes or less. If you want to do the full Pair Valve mod after that its up to you.

Back