Need member outside the U.S to chime in!

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
As some may or may not know...Puig does not/ will not/ has no plans to import their "Touring" version of their windscreens to the U.S.
A few people have really lucked out and acquired some samples or limited pieces that made it here...but our U.S. distributors say that Puig will not ship them here. They claim there is no market for them.
As much as I would like to drive fly over and gt one myself...that's just not practical. So that's where our U.K. and perhaps Canadian members might be able to assist us here in the States.
I personally am gearing up for mostly touring on my Busa, as are several others...but I am holding out for the Puig screen....it's the last piece to the puzzle! lol
If you guys out there (or anyone!) can locate one locally or order it...whatever...please let us know so that we can work something out VIA PayPal or whatever. All the screens from them pretty much cost the same everywhere...it's just a matter of getting a distributor to say "HEY!...gimmie what I need for my customers!"
I personally would like the blue screen 1st or the dark smoke 2nd. Hell..I might even get 2, just in case.

So...if by looking at the map below, and you live outside of the green area....can ya help a fella out? hehe enjoy!

america.gif

Back