New Undertail

hayabusa_83

Registered
I have an undertail on now, but my g/f put something in the hump, and it yanked out the LED brakelight, its a fairly different tail, think it is called a "gunfighter" or something... who cares... point is it cant be fixed, b/c the LED's are totally molded into the undertail and cannot be removed.....was kinda getting bored with it anyway... cant make up my mind on which new one i want... was hoping if anybody would post a pic(or 2) of theirs and if ur generous, where i can get one too...the tail i got on there now, looks like i removed the stock tail light and left a big empty hole in the tail....the lights are back/in the tail... not the safest, either...hard to see up close... thanx guys...
~ArchetypeBusa <------ (also my AIM)

The 'Search' button can be your best friend. Do you want something that maintains the stock taillight? Do you want something with individual brakelight/turn signals? Post up a pic of what you have now.

I was looking for an undertail too but have not been able to find it. But I got a post with pictures of the UFO undertail, I didn't like it before because I thought it looked like a bug but when I saw it installed and tinted in the pics I really like it. If that one doesn't work for you just look on ebay they have a couple of different choices there, none that I really liked though.
biggrin.gif

Back