Reflectors.

I still have my reflectors, don't know why but if it's theoretically going to help me be more visible, why bother taking them off.
wink.gif

I'm putting extra ones on my bike 'cause I know how much they irritate most of the board members...
smile.gif

Even if it were illegal (it's not) since when do we obey the law? If you are worried about being legal, go buy a bike that can't go more than the posted speed limit in your town!!!!
Now, go get them ugly things off your bike.

Came off after being abused on my first post here. Haven't had any trouble since. Think it does depend on where you are though.

Legal yes at least in Washington, safe well do you ride much at night? They do increase your visibility at night, during the day they do nothing.

took mine off the next day.... the are huge and stupid looking..... people dont look out for them anyway, an old fossil pulled out in front of me, in broad daylight.. and i had my brights on!!!
rock.gif

Im still thinking about it, but I already took the t&^*0 stikers out. I believe that douring the night the most powerfull thing are the llights(brake, parking).:blush:

Even if it were illegal (it's not) since when do we obey the law? If you are worried about being legal, go buy a bike that can't go more than the posted speed limit in your town!!!!
Now, go get them ugly things off your bike.
Sounds like someone needing a harley.
Who, me?
easy Jeremy, he didn't mean it
biggrin.gif

I think he meant the guy riding the speed limit. Even a harley can go faster than the speed limit but you go turn around and pick the parts that fell off every couple of miles.

I guess even most sprees will do the speed limits now, maybe not on the interstate.

Like he said though if you are worrying about breaking the law, you can give your busa to me. Because you break the law everytime you get on it because it is just wrong in so many ways but it feels so good though
devil.gif

I don't have a problem with mine being on.

That's my Joe Rocket tank bag, Aerostich suit, Tourmaster Saddlebags, and Oxford Sport Tailbag. Add in the Fog City sticker (that little light at the top of my head
smile.gif
) and the front reflector and I'm visible from the side.

Of course it won't stop some drunk from running the light
sad.gif

Carl

Back