Puig Pics???

FL Knifemaker

Registered
I have an 05 blue/silver. I'm going to order a Puig touring screen but cant seem to find any good pictures to make a color choice. The Puig website SUCKS!! Most of the popular sites show only a few colors and the pics are tiny.

I was considering going with the blue if it would look cool on my bike. If not, then the dark smoke works on any color. Cant find any good pics to help with my decision.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Have only seen the light and dark smoke and orange PUIG windscreens on Busas.  Here's a light smoke on Sageronin's bike.  A thread he started with a review and a few pics of the orange, as well. <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=14019;hl=puig">PUIG Windscreen<a>

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115630684 -->

post_6_49196_puig3.jpg

Its not the same brand but...

Here is the Iridium double bubble made by Airblade. I got this from a place in Illinois called Fly-N-Cycle.

www.flyncycle.com
1-866-359-2923 (toll free)

Good people, fast shipping, and obviously good products. I would highly recommend them. You will see a lot of Ebay Auctions from them, check the ratings out and youll see.

Help me out though, tell them you saw this on the forum mention Glen, they might help me out a little later. They also carry Viper Exhaust out of the UK, good prices but I have not seen anyone with them so I have no idea what they sound like. I will investigate some more and hopefully find out.

Taillight has not showed yet and the Sliders are supposed to be here Friday.

Happy Trails (or asphalt)....

busadb3.JPG

Back