Hands down what is the best mod you have done?

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering as a new Busa owner what is the best mod you have done; exhaust, pair valve, airbox...etc

Not trying to sound cheap but I am looking for some quick, and good mods to do to squeeze a little more out of this beast.  I cannot afford a lot until I sell my other bike but I dont want to wait to long...

Thanks

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: "added Airblade Pic"|1115867884 -->

busadb2.JPG

16t front sprocket. i with you on saving cash...every performance mod on my bike started like somewhere else. hit of the classifided section here and on sh.org to find some deals

Kickstand mod, Hump mod, Dbl Bble were the best I have done. For protection and looks and drive-a-bility

buell pegs make a great impact on the comfort level of the bike.. doesn't do much for ground clearance though.

If you want bang for the limited buck, kickstand or frame sliders. Kickstand is cheapest, $0.00
smile.gif
but sliders don't cost much either.

Both can prevent major expenditures later on however.

Helmet and riding gear, then the street smart system, then the 16/42 but the 6inch over arm is the shid.

I was staring at the tail section last night, yep its going to get cut as soon as my integrator kit shows up...

for me....42t rear sprocket. Bought off a board member for $20, created the sweet spot I'd been looking for. With everything else stock, the 42t was just perfect.

16t front sprocket.  i with you on saving cash...every performance mod on my bike started like somewhere else. hit of the classifided section here and on sh.org to find some deals
I've been thinkin' about changing gearing, what is the impact on speed with 16t front?

Back