What turn signals are these?

Toyz

Registered
I'm looking at the HMF again and would like to know what kind of signals these are? After reading about Red05 I'm probably going for the carbon fiber on the red and black. Should have listened to you guys, now I have to sell the Yoshi slip ons.
Thanks

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115224404 -->

rearhayabusa.jpeg

Looks like some flushmounts someone put on a stock undertail.

I'm looking at the HMF again and would like to know what kind of signals these are?  After reading about Red05 I'm probably going for the carbon fiber on the red and black.  Should have listened to you guys, now I have to sell the Yoshi slip ons.  
Thanks
That's an Illinois temp. tag. Where'd you get the picture?

I had some cheap flush mounts like those on my old busa . I got them at cycle gear. $15.00 .

I'm looking at the HMF again and would like to know what kind of signals these are?  After reading about Red05 I'm probably going for the carbon fiber on the red and black.  Should have listened to you guys, now I have to sell the Yoshi slip ons.  
Thanks
That's an Illinois temp. tag. Where'd you get the picture?
Did a search here and suzuki hayabusa.org. I think that one came from the suzukihayabusa.org site.

Do a standard undertail mod and add those blinkers from lockhart philips for $15 and spend your money on the exhaust you want.

Do a standard undertail mod and add those blinkers from lockhart philips for $15 and spend your money on the exhaust you want.
If I had it to do over again that's what I would have done. I'd have left my cut rear fender, used flush mounts and saved 250.00 on the undertail and hugger.

1zhelp.gif
can somebody give me a step by step instruction on how to do this mod, with pics..i want to do this mod but im scared of fuggin it up..anybody???

Try These:

I cut mine off above the factory turn signals and replaced them with the lockhart phillips ones mentioned earlier.

Krieg,

I used a inspection plate tag, the one that hangs the inspection sticker below your L. Plate, turned it upside down, and attached it to the inside of the fender. Then attached the plate to it.

Stealth.

Mvc_010f.jpg

I would really like to know whose bike that is because I want the exhaust and wanna hear it in person. Anybody know who it is??

Back