new mods 04 le

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
mods now include : ZGDB, throttle meister, gel seat, hump mod, tank bra, tank bag, cortech luggage, muzzy fan, H.I.D.
Still too do, alarm,metzler tires,pcIII. hope too have those by meet & greet .

Karen___bike_017a.JPG

WOW ! I can't beleive I left out the Yosh RS3 cans on the list !! dohhhhhhhhhhh !!! Its all good though .....

Karen___bike_013a.JPG

I just fitted the luggage for the pics. have not had chance to travel since march in florida. Hope to try them out this weekend weather permitting. Will give review after first use. First impressions though are good. Good fit, and lots of room for a weekend or more of clothes etc.

Now I wonder if you wish you had the red tank bag instead of black??  Red leathers?  Red boots?  Take the tank bra off and use the 3M paint protection??  Hummmmmmm.  
rock.gif

smile.gif

Watch out for the bags rubbing on the sides , I put a towel on first so they don't touch . My joe rocket bags rubbed a spot (barely noticable), but enough for me

I think I'll keep my reflectors thank you ! I know they look cool without, but in real world driving I want to be seen. I ride alot at night in town. Cant be too careful..

I think I'll keep my reflectors thank you ! I know they look cool without, but in real world driving I want to be seen. I ride alot at night in town. Cant be too careful..
That's the reason why I'm keeping my reflectors.

I have some bad news for you though. I plan own stealing all your ideas. You see I too also have an 04' LE and your set up looks sweet.
wink.gif

Back