HID KIT

hayabusa_83

Registered
Tired of these crappy blue bulbs, burning out, not bright,claiming 8500K etc. a riding buddy of mine purchased an HID kit online and installed it, and it was perfection......i could see him miles behind me, miles in front of me etc. it was a nice deep blue, not the homo tint with these rip off bulbs... trouble is he moved away... dont know where he bought them... i know it was like $250 tho. anyone have HID? if so please post info, pics,etc ive had it with these cheap headlight bulbs... i loved his HID's and must have them please respond!
Brian~

PM stands for personal messenger. In the upper right corner of the page, there's a link to "Your messenger." This is where you can send private messages to other members of the board without posting them on a chat board.

Make sure you get them with a 5 Ballast, and try for 4300K-4500K. I have done the 8500K and all on car and best light is under 6000K. But I hear/understand that 4300K-4500K has a better throw of light at night on a bike.

<!--EDIT|HayaBusa Knight
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114553748 -->

So you guys think the 5000K kit is the best for a bike ?
What size bulb is the low beam on the Busa? I cant find it on that Sylvania website.

xenon king has a great kit ! $165.00 {5000k} kit is what I have. You can see everything better. I can ride with dark sunglasses at night and see better than I could with stock bulb. I rarely use high beam. Have it set higher than stock to read overhead road signs. LOL ! good luck...

Talk to the ICEMANN/XENON KING.  I've got the 5000 and love it!!!  Shortly after the installation, I got caught out after dark with only my dark sunglasses.  With the HID, I could see better at night with my sunglasses on, than I could with clear glasses and the stock light.  Everyone else sees you too!  I bought a 100w "ultra white" bulb for the high beam.  (It actually has a light blue coating) The color of my highbeam is now very similar to my HID. Without the little bit of color, the high beam and "all other" lights look dim and yellow.  I like it.  The low beam (now 3 times brighter than my high beam) has a very sharp line of light/shadow at the top. The projector lense puts out a very nice, almost perfect circle, which I placed right in the middle on top of the low beam image line. The high beam puts alot of light way down the road (instead of everywhere) on top of where the low beam stops.  A great mod!  
smile.gif

Mike

I talked to Iceman, he know his stuff, looks like I'll be getting the Xenonking kit, sounds like everyone that has it is impressed with it.

looks good junkie, im waiting for people to throw up some awesome night shots. shots down the road, of the bike, etc. i personally like the 10000k, look the best...slight blueish/purple tint according to xenonking.com. 12000k looks good however junkie, but im diggin the blue tint as well....by the images on king's site...10k is for me!

looks good junkie, im waiting for people to throw up some awesome night shots. shots down the road, of the bike, etc. i personally like the 10000k, look the best...slight   blueish/purple tint according to xenonking.com. 12000k looks good however junkie, but im diggin the blue tint as well....by the images on king's site...10k is for me!
This is about all I can do as far as a night shot goes, I'll try the down the road thing, tonight, but my cam sucks!

DSCI0004.JPG

Are you keeping the bike? Great if you are, are you doing both high and low beams? This is the only way to go!!!!

Back