scorpio alarms

riironman

Donating Member
Registered
i put in a scorpio alarm on my bike and had trouble from the get go. i reprogrammed it by powering off and turning the ignition on and off 3 times. i took the the battery out of the transceiver and put it back in and it started working. but the next morning my transceiver wouldnt turn off alarm. did the same ignition thing and it worked again.......whats causing the trouble? when i activate the alarm at night it stays on but the next day to ride i have to unplug it so the alarm doesnt keep going off.

have you called their customer support? I hear they are top notched people

yes i did. they told me to send it back to get it check out. kinda sucks i figured maybe i am not doing something right.

Bare with the support team. They'll take care of you. It does kinda suck, but you want it to work correctly, right?

beerchug.gif

If they want you to ship it back they probably know somethings up with it. Are they covering shipping?

My issue... bad remote.

Seems to me they just sent another and a shipping label.

I stuffed the old one in the box and dropped it back in the mail.

I had to reprogram my transceiver after the first couple of days. It has been working correct ever since. To be on the safe side, I ordered a second one. Only thing to know about a second remote is that only one will work if both are in range of the motorcycle. This is normal according to support staff. I always lose keys, so I figured that I would lose the remote sooner or later.

I had to reprogram my transceiver after the first couple of days.  It has been working correct ever since.  To be on the safe side, I ordered a second one.  Only thing to know about a second remote is that only one will work if both are in range of the motorcycle.  This is normal according to support staff.  I always lose keys, so I figured that I would lose the remote sooner or later.
Thats the same reason that I got myself a second remote...
biggrin.gif

well the hard reset didnt work......it worked for a few hours then over night...same thing . couldnt turn the alarm off...funniest thing though , i tripped the alarm and my transceiver showed it going off.

i sent the alarm back to the company..lets see what happens. i also ordered another remote...... but i saw the reply that the second one only works if they are both in rage?
rock.gif

i sent them the remote and it was bad software problems. they are sending me a new ecm unit and transceiver...i also bought a 2nd tranceiver because i am forgetful and lose everything.:D

it was $59 for a 2nd transceiver... i got my alarm back.....they said it was a software program on the alarm that was bad. they reprogrammed it and sent it back....but i couldnt program either tranceiver:( . i called them up and tried with them on the phone....and they said i was doing everything right. so they are sending me a brand spanking new one.
laugh.gif

Back