Clear Alternative Integrated LED Taillight

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
This topic has been discussed a lot, but I'm still missing something. I have and love my TopGun undertail with Libertek LEDs, but am thinking of a different look. All those that have the integrated CA taillight please post pics with the lights on and pics of the signals flashing. Daytime and nightime would be great, but at least daytime shots. I have seen pics of the High Tech taillight in operation, but not the CA. Please help a brotha out! Thanks in advance.

Normal running light....

Normal.JPG

Ken, I'll take some better pics in a bit, discovered a problem with the rear brake light switch. Tony.

Hey, Tony, did you get the LED or just the integrated kit?

Thanks, Knife. How about the difference when the turn signals were used?

Come on! 40 views and relies from 2 people? Is everyone on holiday today?

ken, all led intergarted, sorry about the pics, my cam is shid! trying to buy a nikon d-100 now, fixed the switch, just vibrated out.

No problem, Tony. Hoping some others would be able to add a little here.

How are things in your end of the dust bowl? Starting to get a little warm here, but still much cooler than this time last year! They have managed to change the weather here with all the greenery they are planting. Over 240 million date palms alone!

Oh yeah, just got the word from "Kahuna", I'm being recontracted to work with an even bigger "Kahuna's" office.Number 3 to be exact, its a move that I hope will be a help in my networking scheme.You can become very wealthy here if you're in the right circles, this my friend is THE circle to be IN!

How are things in your end of the dust bowl? Starting to get a little warm here, but still much cooler than this time last year! They have managed to change the weather here with all the greenery they are planting. Over 240 million date palms alone!
Supposed to hit the triple digits this week! I wish they would plant some of those date palms around here.

Oh yeah, just got the word from "Kahuna", I'm being recontracted to work with an even bigger "Kahuna's" office.Number 3 to be exact, its a move that I hope will be a help in my networking scheme.You can become very wealthy here if you're in the right circles, this my friend is THE circle to be IN!
Well, congratulations! Wish I was looking for a job cause I'd be over there in a minute. Remember, though, you can always send us gifts to remind us of how it is over there and how good that 'circle' is!

Back