Recieved my Gen-Mar's yesterday

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
I sure like those 3/4 Gen-Mars . Before , I had just too much weight on my wrists at low speed . The bike still feels sporty and is easier to move around at dead stop , like a driveway turn around ect . Easier to look over the shoulder also . Those last two things are something they don't advertise about but do factor in along with helping lever it back n forth through S-turns .

My first mod was probably the best mod for me and my arms that's had surgical bialateral ulnar nerve releases and carpel tunnel in the wrists that I refused surgery for .

The Suzuki Hayabusa is all that for me . Great bikes !

Glad it worked out for you. I was really worried about how my heli-bars would affect the sporty handling, but I was pleasantly surprised they didn't. Now I've got to get my Buell pegs for my long legs...

Hey, NJ here is what mine look like.

DSC00075.JPG

Hey Manatrader, where'd you get those plugs for the fork adjustment holes? I got these big gaping holes now and have been searching for a suitable plug.

I just installed the 1-1/4" Gen Mar Riser on my '04 'Busa and I love the new ride. Neck fatigue was getting pretty bad before the install.

Re: Recieved my Gen-Mar's yesterday

mana-
did you have to order extended brake line for the front?

With 3/4 or 1", your brake lines should be ok, but the fast idle cable is a little tight. You can reroute it and give it a little slack. Beware of the lever adjusters hitting the upper inners, though....

Holy thread resurrection, Batman... :)

Back