Few items removed from the short list

Getn off

Registered
Did a few mods over the weekend.
1- Pazzo shorty levers, black with gold adjusters.
2- Helibars.
3- Buell lowering pegs.

Everything installed very easily. Didn't even have to reroute any cables/wires for the Helibars.
Took her out for a 3 hour ride yesterday. Huge difference! It is like a new bike. I don't feel as much weight on my wrists, and no charley horses in my legs! I don't notice any differences with the bar position while cornering...but I only have 4500 miles on her. The levers are awesome. I couldn't guard the brake while cornering with the oem levers. These work flawlessly.

Anyway, I know that this is not like finding a new planet or anything! But I am excited!
Troy

Btw, I am 6'2" @ 215 with a 34" inseam.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Forgot to mention that there is zero contact with the windscreen at full tilt either direction. Damn close, but no hit. Not even the hi beam button. It is a Puig DB.
Troy

How much was the wind screen ? Do you have a forward / Side picture of the screen please ? Thank you .

Ok. Just got my Coffman shorties today. Install was very simple. Hardest part was shimming the side stand a bit. I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to go with the exhaust. Wasn't crucial to replace header and wring every bit of power from her. I just wanted something that mainly sounded great, but also looked great. Narrowed it down to Two Brothers twin cans, Yoshi twins, or these Coffmans. Got real close to ordering the 2BR. Spent many hours on youtube and the Coffmans really sounded better to me. And I personally love the look.
As you have probably read before, they are top quality and really do sound amazing! Much better in person. I haven't taken out the baffles yet, but love them in so far. Need to ride a bit first.
Sure, these. Shorties are not for everyone, but they really "do it" for me.
Higly recommend them for anyone on the fence.
Troy

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back