helibar pictures

Houlie

Registered
anyone have any before and after pictures?

any tips I should know before ordering/installing them on a 06 ?

thank you

I don't have any pics, but it was easy. Just looking at them when I got them I didn't think there was that much difference, but after your first ride you can really tell the difference. Wish I had don't it long before I did.

I had some before and afters but now only seem able to find the afters(these are a blend,Heli on one side
and stock on the other).:laugh:One of the 1st mods I did to each of the 3 Busas I've owned,makes a great deal of difference.

4-23-2013Heli-Bars002_zps374f8926.jpg

4-23-2013Heli-Bars005_zpsf734828f.jpg

Helis on both sides;

4-23-2013Heli-Bars006_zps3a6470c2.jpg

Guess I should've stated that I thought my bike may already have them on, and by the pics from piratediverjefff (thank you) I guess I do

IMG_20150325_145747715.jpg

IMG_20150325_145752345.jpg

IMG_20150325_145805460.jpg

I installed the bar risers and heli bars this year,now just waiting for warmer weather to try out.

I had the heli's and added the riser this year too. And just like you waiting for warm weather to try them out.
Snow today and a low of 18° tonight. :banghead:

I installed the bar risers and heli bars this year,now just waiting for warmer weather to try out.

Remember, if you put them both on, you may need extended front brake lines...and the only way to find out is to get the front off the ground so the front forks fully extend...you do NOT want tight lines!

Remember, if you put them both on, you may need extended front brake lines...and the only way to find out is to get the front off the ground so the front forks fully extend...you do NOT want tight lines!

I have braided lines and plenty of slack...

Finally last 2 days got a chance to ride with heli bars and bar riser additions...a great addition to comfort with my corbin seats ...

Only thing is had to remove a small area from the side of the windscreen (zero gravity screen)...used painters tape and a grinder,work great to remove the small amount,if i didnt it was rubbing the windscreen and would eventually screw up the throttle housing..

Finally last 2 days got a chance to ride with heli bars and bar riser additions...a great addition to comfort with my corbin seats ...

Only thing is had to remove a small area from the side of the windscreen (zero gravity screen)...used painters tape and a grinder,work great to remove the small amount,if i didnt it was rubbing the windscreen and would eventually screw up the throttle housing..

So where are the pictures? Did you notice the title of this thread? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back