gen 2 bazzaz injector harness colors

rxspeed88

Registered
I bought a bazzaz box used and the yellow tag for the bottom row of injectors was gone so im not sure which is the top and which is the bottom. Anyone have the answer?
Thanks in advance!!

I hope this pic helps. It is the older Bazzaz unit, I believ they updated since I purchased this one. The yellow/red wires go to the top row of injectors. Looks to me like I see the yellow tag on connector with the grey wires. Those go to the primaries in the bottom row. It is imperative that you connect whichever harness that once had the yellow tag to lower injector, cylinder 1 (left/clutch lever side). Once you get that, it is obvious which connectors go inline to the remaining injectors.

bazscndryinj1.jpg

I would call Francoise at Bazzaz to be sure which connector you need to hook up to injector 1, lower. Francoise's a great guy for tech advice and he will nail this for you in two seconds.

If there is a problem, an AFR signal on the dash display, it is a bent pin. Those pins bend very easily and you can look right at it and not see it. I really had to study mine to find it. The bend was so slight I would never have guessed it would be a problem. I just bent it back ever so slightly with a tiny screwdriver.

Back