Loudest Exhaust for busa

Sammy Singh

Registered
Please can anyone tell me that which one will be the loudest exhaust between these two .

1 : D&D
2 : Racefit
3 : Or do u have something else in mind .

:welcome:

I don't know anything about Racefit but someone that does will be along.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Never heard of racefit. Loud does not equate to good. You can get a "fatty" stub and it will be loud but performance gains will be modest at best and worse than stock in some instances. I am personally a big fan of anything that comes form Brock's. All of them sound good and they will more than enough to hear from a distance if you are in the throttle and they provide HP gains.

With RaceFit(Bike owner Harshal Kharatmal) - YouTube[/url]

Have a look at this. The bike starts at 33 sec in the video .:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have read. Brocks alien head or short meg is the way to go.

Surprisingly D&D is not very loud on a Busa. On a 600 it screams but not so much on a bigger motor.

Also Two brothers is a loud deep rumble pipe.

Brocks Shortmeg with no baffle or one of his sidewinders will give you loud and performance.

Loudest and sexiest sounding is Brocks for sure! :thumbsup:

Or just go straight headers with a Vance and Hines header :laugh: :thumbsup:

Short Meg,awesome sound.:thumbsup:

newbike079.jpg

Just remember, the louder the exhaust the more attention (both wanted and unwanted) you receive, so you have to be more cautious about when you stretch it out....

A megaphone is just that. A header is actually not as load as a megaphone and as mentioned if 109 db isn't enough for you just pull the baffle :laugh:

Someone with more knowledge can tell you about the back pressure of that configuration, but a lot of guys run that way at the track.

I will admit they do sound good! If I was 15 years younger I would be interested in them. I learned loud pipes just make it easier for the cops to locate you.

voodoo without the baffles is the loudest next D&D and i own a D&D full system so i know how loud it is haha but that system at high rpms would sound like poo poo with how open it is.. just my.02 i LOVE the tone of my D&D carbon fibre system

Are the Tsukigu Cannons still available? They are loud and make comparable #s to Brocks. Well according to a former "builder/tuner" here:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back