Pipe Burn

BusaBentley

Registered
Hey guys,

I am looking for some exhaust for my 05'...... "Cough"stock busa. My goal is to get a pipe that wont burn the wifes leg, or in some cases her boot heel on long rides. I could tell her a few ways for it not to happen like ...wear longer pants or be more carefull when loading or unloading lol But this is a great chance to spend some money on my bike in these tough finacial times. I dont care if its loud or not, just a small slip on of some kind. I have been allowed $300 for the project.

Thanks .org !

:dunno:

This worked for me, but is about 3 X your budget....

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell you what I can do,is I sold a buddy a new full system and he has a mint set of Yosh Slipons i can get tyd for $400,see if you can talk her out of another $100...really nice ss ones....nothing is guaranted not to burn her if she puts skin against something hot...lmk otherwise they going on ebay..

Don't get any "Stubby" type exhaust. She'll hate you even more then she does from getting burned. Teach her how to get on and off. Carbon cans stay cooler,but still have the rest of the exhaust to get burnt by.

Best option is to find a good used 4 into 1 exhaust and make her get off the side without the pipe. $300 is going to be a tough budget. Can be done,but may take some time. Your budget might go up as time passes(saving) in your search. That way you're both happy. Cause if you buy something like carbon cans and she does end up burning herself on on any part of the exhaust,she might give you a harder time buying something else for the bike.

Just take the stockers off and leave the mid pipes.
Then when she complains about the sound, and new extra heat, tell her she should have realized how good she had it.
And you can either put the "leg burning cans" back on, or she can raise the budget
:rofl:

They have the MotoGP ones... They're slash cut and only come up to the bottom of the driver pegs...

She will have plenty of practice saying "WHAT?" with those. Stock up on migraine pills. Think of had bad she'll smell of "Road" if the exhaust outlet is in front of her.

She will have plenty of practice saying "WHAT?" with those. Stock up on migraine pills. Think of had bad she'll smell of "Road" if the exhaust outlet is in front of her.

Ew there's a name for women that smell like street.... :whistle:

Go with CF you can ride all day get off and put your hand right on them, but I don't think they will make your budget.

Budget for them is well under $300 too. :whistle:

And you know this because........? :whistle:

:laugh:

I tell you what I can do,is I sold a buddy a new full system and he has a mint set of Yosh Slipons i can get tyd for $400,see if you can talk her out of another $100...really nice ss ones....nothing is guaranted not to burn her if she puts skin against something hot...lmk otherwise they going on ebay..

BusaBently......

This is the best deal you're going to get that's in the ball park of your budget. I'd jump on it!

Back