Exhaust Q's

rdnckjim

Registered
I've been looking for slip on or bolt on cans and would like to know what sounds good. I've looked at two brothers and was wondering if anyone had those on their bike. The V.A.L.E. cans is what I was looking at. If you have them let me know what you think of them. Any other input would be greatly appreciated as far as cans and the sound quality. Thanks

Last edited:
ask the sponsors I was hooked on the voodoo until I was better informed. I loiked the look but found they hurt the performance. Ask Greg over at gpw or goldenchild both are very good for information and pricing. :thumbsup: :bump:

Yeah...not trying to be short with you. But do a search. You will find quite a few members here have the Two Bros. slip-ons. In general a good exhaust. Just about anything (not all)that replaces the stock giant pontoons and saves you all that weight is going to be beneficial.

Good luck!

Basically the only benefit of slipons is weight reduction and appearance and sound improvement.

Good luck with it. It's your ride so "Grip it and Rip it" :thumbsup:

Do a search...I posted about the Two Brothers "shorty" slip-ons... I even posted a youtube vid so you can hear the sound of them...I think as far as slip-ons go, these are the best to get. The sound is great, plus they look good too...

I put a set of Two Bros titanium slip-ons on my '08 three weeks ago. I am very happy with them. Got them at what I consider a steal from JCmotors.com for under $550 shipped.

I couldn't be happier with as they sound great, look great and are much, much lighter.

Takes about 15 minutes to do the whole swap.

Man that's a tough question.. really depends on what type of sound you want. I like the low rumble of the Yoshi pipes myself, but it's personal taste.

I got two bros shorties on my busa and love the sound low rumble but i do want a 4-1 system to save weight i guess my slip ons are for sale for the right price.

i have two brothers M-2 slip ons they are loud!! much louder than i expected with a nice low throaty sound. I just ordered P1-x powertips to quiet them down a bit since the passenger didn't like the volume and if momma ain't happy no one is.:laugh:

Brocks dual AlienHead slip-ons here. If your more into a deep/performance/throaty exhaust, and a slip/on, these are awesome, and loud.

Love mine:thumbsup:
1010.jpg

011.jpg

1010.jpg

011.jpg

Back