Which full system is better performing and sounding, KR or Akran___

Boyer

Registered
I am looking at changing my stock system for a full system. I am debating between the 4-2-1 systems of KR exhaust or Akra____ I do not know how to spell there name. If anyone could give me some inside please

I have an Akrapovic TI exhaust....I like the sound, its not too loud like some full race Yosh pipes I have owned in the past. But it still sounds good.

haya1.jpg

We saw best power on a Gen I with the EVO and custom shorty Akra 14" long. :bowdown:

which ever pipe you want to look at every day

This is words of wisdom. Really... They are all going to be close. Best to go on youtube or hear in person(bike night someplace?). You judge by your taste in appearance and sound. Each bike has it's own soul and one HP might not match the next on any given dino.

Most people who have aftermarket exhaust like the sound of theirs,so they probably wouldn't mind letting you hear it if you ask and explain why. The bike is an extension of it's owner. you buy a shirt cause of how it suits you. Same for modding your Busa. :beerchug:

If a 100 people said "X" exhaust was better and you buy it,then one day you run into "Y" exhaust on a Busa only to find out in the back of your mind you made the wrong choice because you listened to what others preferred... Eliminate regret.

Man that is an awesome deal!! I would have taken it, but I tried Bart Davis of tobefast, he was a straight shooter, and made me a deal I could not refuse. Even programed the Power Commander III for my modifications. Had he took half a day to get back to me, I would have pulled the trigger on the offer from Busatized. thanks for all the advice, it helped me reach my decision, and I appreciate the support from the organization. I will let everybody know how the install went.

Thats why I only commented on what I like. Unless someone on here has experience installing and dyno pulling each pipe on one bike, I dont think anyone has the answer to the original question.

I'm thinking Greg (GPW) may be the one to have that answer and he'll probably be able to get you a good deal too. :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the TI Force Systems? I've got the TI Force Full System, its awesome, but not cheap. I would recommend it if you have the extra cash, the sound is amazing, I went with the 4-2-1-2 chrome version as shown on this pic, they also have a carbon fiber version too. This is: Straight 380mm 99db 189.0ps 5.46kg

3908366411_2765bd090a.jpg

You see where my bike is parked, I refuse to put up kick stand on dirt, LOL.

Last edited:
Back