Parts Arrived From Hot Bodies Racing... Almost made a big mistake!!

PADEROLIS

Registered
So as some of you know I was one of the very lucky winners at the Busa Stampede Banquet!! My certificate was good for a set of Gen2 race plastics, I PMed Scar and asked him if it was possible to trade for Gen1 plastics. HB does'nt offer race plastics the Gen1 but they do offer rear tire huggers, undertails, and windscreens... which is what I got to order!!:cheerleader:

The total was almost $500, but after entering the code provided by Scar my total was $0!!! I had to provide a CC number to cover shipping ($60); but got an email from HB saying that was free too! The parts arrived yesterday, the windscreen was broken when I took it out of the box (it happens). With minor modification I installed the rear hugger and really like the look!

FINALLY here is where I almost made a big mistake... I had decided not to install the undertail because I thought my blue lens looked better than the ones in the undertail. After sleeping on it I decided to give it a shot, and I REALLY like the outcome!!! I am so glad I installed it!:thumbsup:

Here are the before and after pics of the hugger...

IMG_0363 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0364 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Looks good. I have the same undertail. You won't be liking the 12 LEDs for brake lights and 3 for turn signals for long.

Initially I thought the hugger did not look good on our bikes. But after seeing your install....I stand corrected. I love it! And w/ the finished undertail your rear is now very sweet. (wait...that doesn't sound good:laugh:)

And to think it was all free! :cheerleader:

nice paint matching undertails always look better then the ugly fugly black plastic mud flap crap they come with....:poke:
congrates

Aaron...that looks so sweet.

Congratulations, bro. I'm so glad you're pleased with the result. :beerchug:

I have the black hugger on my Gen2, which virtually disappears under there...but that blue is ELECTRIC!!! Nice.

I wanted a hugger too and would have gone that route, except they are not ECTA legal being plastic or fiberglass over the chain. Oh well...looks great on yours~!~

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I am smiling ear to ear!! And Scar thank you for setting everything up sir!!:bowdown::beerchug:

Back