Calling all sponsors

busa-josh

Got Tires?
Donating Member
Registered
Recently I contacted a sponsor about getting some parts for my busa. I am trying to get a package deal on these parts and have them shipped so my wife can get them put on the bike before I get home. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a price quote or anymore information about the purchase I wanted to make....

So instead of begging someone to take my money, I thought I would throw the list of parts I need up here. Anyone who can put together a good package for me please PM me.

My bike is a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

Adjustable lowering links for the rear (turn style)
Front fork clamp for lowering
Swing arm extensions (black) for a 3-6inch (-ish) extension
Chain for the extension
Extended brake line
+2 rear sprocket

The items need to be shipped to Texas zip code 76539.

Thanks.

I will get a package price this morning. You want quality parts correct, not just the cheapest??

Thats correct... dont get me wrong.. im looking for a good price! But yes.. i ride my bike a lot when I am in the states and don't need it breaking on me due to crappy parts.

call all things chrome ask for danny he will get you everything you need fast great service wish they were a sponsor here :beerchug:

Sounds like someone is going to have a sweet looking ride. :thumbsup:

You might also check with Josh at BALLZMOTORSPORTS.COM

But I bet the guys on herer will take care of you.

DSCF1360.jpg

Last edited:
GPW - Dude what type of cans are those? Look like NOS bottles.. or are they? But damn... that looks sweet! :thumbsup:

Recently I contacted a sponsor about getting some parts for my busa. I am trying to get a package deal on these parts and have them shipped so my wife can get them put on the bike before I get home. QUOTE]

Dude... wait... SO MY WIFE CAN PUT IT ON...! All I can say is you da damn man. I WISH my wife knew how to do that!!! Or did you mean so your wife can have it PUT on? ??? Either way... you da damn man!!! :laugh::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

pm sent...Sorry I been working nights in the shop and doing net stuff during the day..

Back