More Power

Camz302

Registered
I Have A 07 Busa and im looking to get more power because im currently a student at MMI in phoenix and I have full exhaust, power commander usb3, Niko Jet Pack, BMC air cleaner, Large air box mod. Making good power just want more came out with 176 to the rear but i have some questions on the oil block off what and how much hp do they give? intake exhaust cam swap? Velocity air stax? can you tell me how much each will give and what they do thanx.:banghead:

Welcome:welcome:...176 is good hp numbers....have you thought about gear swapping? Maybe go with 16/42 to get more grunt out of it?

go 17/43 lean out ur map a lil more cause most maps run fat at top also try some u4 race fuel. the oil block offs i dont think give you hp but does reduce weight. both by the cooler and less oil. stacks are a good idea i have em i also have the ram air scoops. did you eliminate the pair valve? have you thought of JUICE (nos):thumbsup:

thanx keep the advice coming cause im out to build a race/show bike and check out my videos on u tube cmora1300 is my use name and see my videos under CAMZ1300R and the others thanx alot leave comments too oh yea dyno runs on there too

ToBeFast.com Can Help:

Velocity Stacks:
Motorcycle Engine Parts - Motorcycle Clutches - Clutch Kits - ToBeFast.com

Air or Electric Shifters:
Dynojet Power Commanders - Fuel Tuning Computers - Shifters - ToBeFast.com

Motorcycle Nitrous Kits / Motorcycle Turbo Kits
Motorcycle Nitrous Kits - Motorcycle Turbo Kits - ToBeFast.com

Just to name a few.....

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Hayabusa.ORG Members this week take an Extra 10% off your order Online at Checkout

Coupon Code: McCoy10

Thanks Ride Safe

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Motorcycle`Street Bike`Apparel`Clothing`Gear`Helmets`Parts`Accessories`Cruiser`Off Road Bike Apparel`Parts`Accessories`Superstore - ToBeFast.com
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Back