Power Commander Question

motomc1

Registered
Here is a pic of my power commander. The bike runs good and apparently has the correct program for the pipe and Air box. I didn't get any information or "plug in" with the PC3 as I bought it used. Am I able to tweak the PC3 without the use of a computer by using the 3 "buttons". If so could anybody please tell me how. I'm not even sure how the "buttons" work and haven't messed with them. I see there is Low, Mid and High rpm. thks

P5300024.jpg

the instructions can be found on power commanders web site...but you can only make changes to them when you first power up the unit... the buttons richen or lean the fuel by 3% for each line you move them.. low is for low rpm mid is for midrange rpm and high is for high rpm....if I remember right you have to hold in the low and high buttons at the same time to get it into the change mode...but check the web site...also all you need to make changes to the pc3 is a usb cable and the software wich is free from pow comm site too...the unit has to have constant power while making changes so the battery(9volt) on a plug is needed

I appreciate the response. I am unable to use a computer to download anything. I can't find the info I need concerning the "buttons or knobs" (low, mid,high). I just want to be able to tweak it a little by hand. Does one of ya'll have the link concerning the "buttons"? thks again

If it's proper leave it alone,or it may be improper if you don't know what your adjusting or why...

Back