where did you mount your shift light

BigBallin

Registered
i was thinking about getting smithabusa gear indicator and his shift light. figured mount the GI under the windscreen and dunno about the shift light.

He does make an all in one shift/launch/GI but i really like the GI with the led numbers instead of the lighted circles

Hi. This is my set up. Shift light by greg, awesome product and easy to install. "Bracket" or base by jesse from GATLIN RACING nice stuff enjoy.

031.jpg

Hey BigBallin,
dont have a shift light, but i found the perfect spot for the GI...mounted to the clutch fluid reservoir with a simple aluminum "L" bracket.
It looks like its blocking the fuel gauge in the pic, but from riding position, its out of the way.

gipro bracket 002.jpg

gipro bracket 005.jpg

seems like a lot of people put it in the middle. but i think thats where i want to mount my Gear Indicator
also denon, where would i find that bracket?

seems like a lot of people put it in the middle. but i think thats where i want to mount my Gear Indicator
also denon, where would i find that bracket?

funny you should ask, I made 4 of them and have them listed on ebay (search - hayabusa gipro bracket)...if you're interested, let me know its you and I'll take a couple $$ off ($8 shipped).

THANKS!

I have the Gear/launch/shift light w/ autoshift output setup from Greg. Would'nt trade it for ANYTHING in the world, could'nt ask for a better setup. Mounted it in the right inner dash panel as indicated by arrow. Thought about the GI for a milisecond. Love my current setup.

PICT0831.JPG

funny you should ask, I made 4 of them and have them listed on ebay (search - hayabusa gipro bracket)...if you're interested, let me know its you and I'll take a couple $$ off ($8 shipped).

THANKS!

I'm new to the site and am just starting to see how kindly busa owners are treating each other around here...I'll give the last 2 away for $2 shipped...just let me know you are from the org! Trust me, it's the perfect spot. :beerchug:

GIpro Gear Indicator mounting bracket 99 - 07 HAYABUSA:eBay Motors (item 160327797046 end time Jun-10-09 17:14:57 PDT)

Back