If I am a newb, how bad am I?

yengese

Registered
Guys,
so a few years ago I bought some of those exhaust tips that people are putting on and rode with them for a short while. I'll admit, I liked how short they were, how much weight they saved, etc. Sound wasn't bad; didn't bother me.
Well, I went back to my stock exhaust because of peer pressure. I didn't want the newb label, so they are still sitting there. Taunting me.
I want to put them back on; I really like how it cleans up the rear end. RIght now my finances are looking at other areas of investments so I don't have mega $$$ to drop on a full system, pc3, and get a map done.
So torn........
I like those stupid exhaust tips.

I have em and I like em and I don't care what anyone else says cause its MY bike. just my $0.02

My wife want's me to change the exhaust on every bike I get. She rides off the motor noise as much as I do. :laugh:

Did you buy the bike for you or evryone else? I like my stockers also. Could care less what others think would look or sound better on her. A few holes drilled and I have the look and sound I want.

I'm not sure why anyone would give you a hard time? If anything, they should give you a hard time keeping things stock. A Busa that isn't modded......well, it's not natural. :laugh:

I'm happy with my stock exhaust and have no plans to change them. I got outta the loud pipe phase years ago.

Unless if its just stupid loud why not? Nice part is you don't have to listen people complain even if it is super loud, cause you'll be heading towards deaf any how. :beerchug:

I have been running them since day one, I just purchased a 4x2x1 header from a friend and im getting another shortie and baffle for it as well. I think it looks better with no pipes sticking up.

well the stocks imo are too soft but the stubbys are too loud. So just do what YOU like:beerchug: Just ride in the back:laugh:

voodoos' for me I don't care what others say my baby loves them and runs great so what she say's go 's man in a mouse lol:laugh:

see thats the thing about being a noob - you worry about what everyone else thinks;- after about 35yrs riding you dont give a s@#t and actually think for yourself and do things for your own pleasure. So yes you are bad bad for not folowing your own heart and worrying about what everyone else thinks - WHO CARES ... I dont even care, do what ever you want - is your name Paris ????

Back