Newbie with Pics

AZ Glen

Registered
Another newbie here....I thought I would post this intro and pics in the Mods section.

I started reading the forum about a month ago looking for info on Busa's. Thanks for all the info, it helped me decide which bike to purchase. I have been riding bikes all my life and just sold a Shovelhead, kickstart only, magneto, generator bike. The wife rides a GSXR750 so I wanted something we could get out on the road with.

I started taking off a lot of shiny parts and putting black parts back on....I didnt realize it but I took a pic while the bling-meister throttle was still on.

Thanks for all the info.

2005 with Power Commander, Akra Full Ti exhaust, Dynojet Quick shift, indiglo, HID, Carrozeria wheels, Pazzo levers, rear sets, 8" swingarm, Wavy rotors, Soupys links.

haya1.jpg

haya2.jpg

haya4.jpg

3bikesd.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I have the same color, a 2005 LE model, the phantom grey color. It's really nice, I'm also starting to look for black or carbon fiber parts! Keep it up!

:welcome: to the org. nice bikes and rat rod:thumbsup:

what a cool stable you have.... Model B 3 window? what ever it is... I wanna see more... talk about a nostalgia ride.. heck a blown Hemi and a set of M/T dragmasters and we are golden :laugh:

Back