Front cowl....Wow, that looks like crap

Matt-the-Knife

Registered
Hi guys,

Any suggestions for making the nose of my Busa look decent? I love every aspect of the bike except the nose. There has to be a fix out there????

you might try some really dark dark sunglasses... IMO, the body work makes the bike..

Taste like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I love mine.
I am glad it is unique, unlike myself who is just a clone of everyone else. :whistle:

Hey yeah...Welcome!

:welcome:

Last edited:
there is a few different companys that make a headlight insert mods, air scoop/turn signal cover variations, you could also get a new/used fiberlass race nose and modify it to your liking. Ever check out the McCoy Hayabusa? Make it your own,Good Luck:beerchug:

you know what frontend looks ugly is the 08 Honda CBR1000 front end , I tell my buddy that every time I got to look at it in my rear view mirrior :laugh:

One thing I think makes them look better ( Love the way they look stock ) BUT if you lower the front end and shorten the gap between the bottom of the nose and the front fender. JMO

busascooter.jpg

I have to say that every time I get on my bike, I love it abit more. Last night I was looking at the reflection in a store window as I was backing her out with my reverse legs, and I said to my self... "Self, that is one bad ass bike!"

I mean... you could try this stuff and some duct tape, but it'd look even gheyer than the real thing. The Busa is beautiful as is.

I1517_F2871.jpg

I have to say that every time I get on my bike, I love it abit more. Last night I was looking at the reflection in a store window as I was backing her out with my reverse legs, and I said to my self... "Self, that is one bad ass bike!"

I've been there...!
:beerchug:

And :welcome:

Ok, you guys are right. It does seem to look better each time I look at it. And I have to say the feeling is way better than my 04 CBR 1000. It's nice to look forward to a long ride knowing my nuts won't be numb after an hour.

Thanks for the initiation!

Matt

Back