Registered
Check out what UPS dropped off today...!:whistle:

100_0234.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0240.jpg

100_0242.jpg

How the heck did the tire fit into the LCD TV box? :whistle:

Looks like you have a lot of work to do now. :laugh:

:laugh:... Any body in NOVA wanna throw this thing on for me?? I still need a couple things before it can be thrown on... I think someone told me GMBUSA was the man...! GM Help me out...!:please:

GMBusa is prob the closest to you to help. Sweet looking job on the rim. How about taking the jackshaft covers off on the outside and inner side and take a pic. I realy would like to see how Thompson makes the holders and adjusters. If it looks very sim to the rear axle blocks...your golden.
:thumbsup: Cant wait to see this thing. And that new designed avon COBRA tire is going to hook. Much stickier than the older VENOM that I have.

TIme saver..did they provide the bearings in the frame pivot and the shock knuckle pivot. IF not get them, dont be surprised when installing like I was.:beerchug:

Oh what I could do to the suspension for the amount of $$ that costs... not my cup'o'tea but do document the upgrades :)

Got a garage? Yes, I can help you. If you don't, I can still help.

540-223-3785 Paul

Oh what I could do to the suspension for the amount of $$ that costs... not my cup'o'tea but do document the upgrades :)

Installed...
extensions
zzz chain
powder coated rear sets and pass sets
shinko rear tire
6 inch extended tail painted and stickered to match
tiger full undertail alluminum anodized black
anadized lowering tripple tree
modified air box
pair valve removed with block off plates
short stacks in airbox
stainless lines
welded clutch mod
k&n air filter
Powercommander
S/TRE
Full Brocks AH
HID's
Black Pazzo Levers

Almost ready to install
Thompsons 8-10 over 300 kit with stock look rear...

BadAss.jpg

GMBusa is prob the closest to you to help. Sweet looking job on the rim. How about taking the jackshaft covers off on the outside and inner side and take a pic. I realy would like to see how Thompson makes the holders and adjusters. If it looks very sim to the rear axle blocks...your golden.
:thumbsup: Cant wait to see this thing. And that new designed avon COBRA tire is going to hook. Much stickier than the older VENOM that I have.

TIme saver..did they provide the bearings in the frame pivot and the shock knuckle pivot. IF not get them, dont be surprised when installing like I was.:beerchug:

I got everything except the chain...:beerchug: I read a lot about the COBRA before buying, I hope it's as nice as the reviews state they are... I got the COBRA for 150 from motoxoutlet...:thumbsup: I'll snap more pics before install...

Back