Laser Jammer on a busa?

jeepinocala

Registered
Anyone tried it yet? I am thinking of putting a laser interceptor on my busa for safty on top of a radar detecter what are your thoughts? Anyone tried it yet? if so how good does it work? and :race:what type of jammer do you have?

I have not had one on any of my bikes but I do have laser jammers on 3 of my cars. I have 2 calibre k-40 blue tooth models and 1 passport 9500CI. I have done the installs on all three myself and for a bike in my opinion the Calibre K-40 blue tooth is going to have less wires to hide but a larger junction box. The passports are going to have more wires and but a smaller junction box and the Passport comes standard with more features. The passport was rated higher than the K-40 on most radar/laser websites and I will vouch that there is less false positives than K-40 and a longer detection range than K-40. The passport is also less expensive than the Calibre. Both, however detect well in advance enough for me to react. Again, I have yet to put one on any of bikes this all from a car stand point. Which one's have you specifically looked at?

don't have one one my bike yet, but I believe that KS-Waterbug has the laser interceptor installed on his bike and says that it works.

Ok the m45 or m25 uses leds the laser interceptor is what I have been looking at it uses a different system and is supposed to be the one to own but I want to be sure before spending 700 bucks sounds like alot but one good ticket pays for that.

I love the idea, but the copper will know you have something; won't you get pulled over and harassed anyways because you ruined the fundraiser?

Good question there,

I have a V1 with a HARD system in my hemlet, however...

NC SHP is making the transition to Laser and this has me thinking...

Wish I could do the laser jammer here. Its illegal and if you get busted with it your toast. Keep us posted!

No problem in the past two yrs with my USA Blinder (lazer Jammer), combined with a V1. :thumbsup:

I have the M45 (the car one) on my bike and it works fine. You have a bundle of wires that you just tie up and hide it in the bike, but works good. I bought the handle bar kill switch and it works good, its waterproof too. You mount one at the tail and the front.

jammer.jpg

Quick note on these:

Have stopped shipping the Cheetah M-25 Blinder for Motorcycle (I normally stock them) as they are about to release the new Cheetah M-27 Blinder for motorcycles. No more M-25's in US other than what is on dealer shelves as importer is waiting on the release. Note these are systems specifically designed for bikes, not cars.

Looking at about 2-3 weeks I'm being told so looking forward to the new upgraded model. This new one has a new control box that's upgradeable via a USB port. M-25 Blinder system is not upgradeable. It's designed for the laser guns being used currently.

Basically, you can plug your M-27 Blinder into the internet and continually upgrade it. Upgrades are neccessary b/c LEO's constantly are being issued new guns as new technology comes available. Makers like Cheetah simply follow suit and re-make the counter-measure.

Laser Jammers are legal in 40 of 50 US states, you can read up on Jammers here in a decent FAQ page I built. As with any product like this, do your homework and buy what you feel comfortable with.

Keep ya posted at the new M-27 gets closer to their release date. :cheerleader:

Laser Jammer FAQ is here

Shot this of our local guy.
800_Dsc00009_laser_chp.jpg

800_Dsc00009_laser_chp.jpg

Back