how many people have bazzaz

sh00perman

Registered
how many people have bazzaz one their bikes and what do you think about it? Im looking at getting that with the self tuning z-afm thing. I heard it doesn't self tune below 3000 rpm is that true? can you still put in different values yourself below 3000 like power commander?

yes you can put in values below 3k rpm. I'm not dissapointed with their software functionality. It works fine but it could have gone through better end user testing.

how do you have the a/f ratio set up? im sure its different for cruising rpm and tp then does it get richer until wot?

All the ZAFM does is recomend a change to your fuel map based on whatever desired a/f you're looking at.

As far as my engines a/f, yes it various alot from cruise w/low throttle and high vacuum vs full throttle w/high load and no vacuum.

ill have to get with you when i get mine, as far as picking a/f ratios for diff tp and rpm. I get paid next friday, and i figure as much as im going to be modding my bike, this will pay for itself.

I like the bazzaz with the z-afm on my gen1. I wish the instructions were a little better, but I figured it out by playing with it. My bike isn't stock now and its evolving every chance I get(finances!LOL). So the z-afm has already paid for itself by not having to pay for a custom map every time I change something.

I have it and love the system. On a Gen-II, I think it's much better than a regular PC. On a Gen-I, I don't know if it's necessary depending on your setup. However, you can now flash the factory ECU on both Gen's so they really are no longer needed IMO. If you are familiar with computers and the software, I would probably go that route if I hadn't already purchased the Bazzaz...

I've got the flashing stuff also on my bike. I use the z-afm for quick changes like different fuels.

Back