ignition switch

sh00perman

Registered
ive searched and searched for info about this and no one has said anything except giving the person crap like he wants to know how to steal a bike. Im wanting to put my ignition on a toggle switch so I dont need the key and I can hide the toggle switch. Ive got a keyless gas cap and I just dont feel like having to have a key for it.....i realize its going to be easier to steal bla bla bla....if im leaving my bike parked anywhere i take my r6. so can anyone help me out to tell me what wires to do what with and where to put the resistor? thanks

Yeah cuz the key is so huge and such a pain in the ass to carry.
Whatever dood, try to come up with a better story next time.

by just glancing at the wiring diagram for the Gen 1 busa you would need a tripple pole single throw switch to work it out.
R to O
OY to BW
Gr to Br

thanks commuta where would the resistor go? and shut up mr brown....u think i would take the time to wire in a switch to steal a bike when 2 or 3 people could jump out and put one in the back of a truck and drive off with it

never heard that. Try it and see what happends. You can always add a rsistor, if needed, afterward.

never heard that. Try it and see what happends. You can always add a rsistor, if needed, afterward.

Yeah, and you will have to buy a new ECU as well. There is another thread that discusses it, I believe it was about someone putting a busa motor in a quad.

Back