First post! What bolt ons?

radupanait

Registered
Hey guys finaly on the forum, took me long enough to find the register button. I have a lot of questions but ill start with something thats been bothering me for a while. I have a k1 gsxr 600 bored, stroked, cams, power commander, yosh custom exhaust, suspension the whole shebang. Now since i got my 03 ive been trying to budget it, and keep it cheap and fast. So far i have a tre, k&n, and muzzy exhaust, and lowered it. Now today i was thinking what can i do keeping the block and head stock. What are all my bolt on options, are there bigger throttle bodyes, bigger injectors, i dont know what else but stuff like that, all has to be bolt on. No turbo yet unless you can convince me you have a turbo kit that you can ride about 5-6 hours and still go to the track with it after the drive.

THANKS HAYABUSA.ORG

Hey guys finaly on the forum, took me long enough to find the register button. I have a lot of questions but ill start with something thats been bothering me for a while. I have a k1 gsxr 600 bored, stroked, cams, power commander, yosh custom exhaust, suspension the whole shebang. Now since i got my 03 ive been trying to budget it, and keep it cheap and fast. So far i have a tre, k&n, and muzzy exhaust, and lowered it. Now today i was thinking what can i do keeping the block and head stock. What are all my bolt on options, are there bigger throttle bodyes, bigger injectors, i dont know what else but stuff like that, all has to be bolt on. No turbo yet unless you can convince me you have a turbo kit that you can ride about 5-6 hours and still go to the track with it after the drive.

THANKS HAYABUSA.ORG
I figure if you beat on the bike like I do? leave it alone, it will last a lot longer.. I could go for a turbo on a "second" busa because if I had it on this one, I would just wear out the bike 50% faster.. besides, if you really need to go faster? I would own a purpose built bike and do it right so it holds together.. Then haul it to the track where all the BS goes down with the ET/MPH slips.. :) (real racers tend to stick to the track anyway) :) (just my opin)

and btw... :welcome: :welcome:

:rulez:

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

:welcome:

Change out the sprockets and get it tuned(Via pc3 or flash). Do the air box mod. Paint it Black! Maybe extend(not cheap Ebay extensions) it out if you find yourself lifting the front up to much.. That be a good start.

Back