Hump mod. Need to find...

hawaiian08busa

Registered
There was a member that posted the hump mod with quick release fasteners for sale and I need to buy a couple sets for my '08 Busa.
I'm grounded from my Busa for a while since my mom just passed so I'm gonna try and do some simple mods to keep my mind occupied.
Thanks n Aloha,
Scott:beerchug:

i just put a mod on my bike i love it is by tiger racing for about 80.00 off of ebay

eBay item number is 290286895185 i mounted it the way the add said but it left a bad space between the hump and the tail section so i changed the way i mounted the bracket. the pics are the hump mod as much detail i can...

hump mod2.jpg

hump mod.jpg

hump bracket.jpg

spacing.jpg

tiger racing.jpg

Sorry to hear about your mom. May she rest in peace.

The Tiger mod won't work on an 08 or 09. The mounting for the latch needs to be trimmed to fit the grab bar on the bike. Can't help you much past that.

i just put a mod on my bike i love it is by tiger racing for about 80.00 off of ebay

eBay item number is 290286895185 i mounted it the way the add said but it left a bad space between the hump and the tail section so i changed the way i mounted the bracket. the pics are the hump mod as much detail i can...

You paid $80.00 at ebay wow, I did the mods w/ $9.00.

Back