ThrottleMeister Product Review

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, all...for the March 2009 issue of Rider's Review, I have offered the following.

In addition to the sweet unit they provided for testing and review, ThrottleMeister is a proud Stampede sponsor.

:beerchug:

Enjoy~

ThrottleMeister.jpg

All those big words, I am impressed, well confused really. :laugh:

Good write up, my ThrottleMeister was my first mod. Love it.

Perfect timing! I've been wanting to buy one.

If you order it, be sure to tell them you did so because of this press. Thanks, Adam. You'll really appreciate it on the road to Reno...:beerchug:

I found a snug O ring will do the same thing for about a nickel it is what I use for cruise control then take it away when I do not want to use it as cruise control

Awesome product. I have had my 06 Busa since bought new in Sept of 06, put these on 1 month later and now with over 15,000 miles on it still using them daily. I would recommend to anyone. A+++++ Product!!!!!!:bowdown:

I like mine as well!!!! Just remember if you buy the throttlemeister use some loctite on the bolts when installing or it can be a costly replacement. One of mine fell off during a ride and it cost me $80 for the replacement and that was for the none throttle side

Throttlemeister is a family owned business and great to deal with. I have had one on practically every bike I've owned including the current Busa. CBXrider noticed the Valentine front and center and also noticed the near 100mph. What I didn't notice was the little red arrow flashing which at that speed is a very good thing. Gotta love those Valentines and the throttlemeister..making life just a little easier for all motorcyclists. Wardie:thumbsup:

Back