Whos undertails are the best??

NEMESIS127

Registered
I bought a cheap undertail off ebay and it didnt fit can anyone tell me who have the best undertail for the busa i have an 05 le were headed to bike week on feb 27th i need to get it one by then...

Depends on what you are looking for. Something that keeps the stock taillight or something completely different?

No i like the aftermarket lights with the blinkers built in like the hotbodies tail the one i bought is all in one but its fiberglass and wont line up with the stock holes ive been told abs is the way to go but theres so many out there just want to hear from guys that have em

I think I had a ufo last time and it fit well
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a hotbodies for my '01 and it fit fine. I certainly wouldn't say it's of the highest quality imaginable but the fit worked out nicely.

My dog has a great "undertail".

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

My dog has a great "undertail".

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

That was great...... :bowdown:

wish I had thought of that. Although it is a little too fluffy, not sure where the blinkers and tail light are, and unlike that I hope my busa never takes a Sh!@....LOL

Last edited:
That was great...... :bowdown:

wish I had thought of that. Although it is a little too fluffy, not sure where the blinkers and tail light are, and unlike that I hope my busa never takes a Sh!@....LOL

Fluffy fur butt, nice on your dog, not so nice on your wife.

cheers
ken

Nem - sorry to hear about your bad experience. The ones I carry are the Yana Shiki & Hot Bodies brands. I have never had any feedback from buyers that they didn't fit well so that speaks volumes for me. (there's two other thread of pics on undertail in last 30 days too)

Ordered 3 of the Hot Bodies undertails just over the weekend. Something in the water maybe. :laugh: Should have those in a couple days to send out.

Adam's Hot Bodies Undertail on his Gen-II (click here)
100_0582_adam_woodham.jpg

Hot Bodies SBK2 on Gen-I
hotbodies_undertail_busa_red_3_480.jpg

Yana Shiki Undertail I sent to Florida :cheerleader:
Black Busa1.jpg

I keep reposting this pic of Doyle's Yana Shiki Undertail. :laugh:
Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

A lot of styles and variety, find one you like and go for it, if I can help out, let me know. :thumbsup:

And Ken, that was hilarious. :lol:

100_0582_adam_woodham.jpg

hotbodies_undertail_busa_red_3_480.jpg

Black Busa1.jpg

Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

are there any undertails for my 05 that will retain the taillight?
the back of the bike is red so it looks good , id like to be able to keep it

I used the powerbronze undertail, mainly because I could keep the stock taillight (I was a bit wary about those LEDs not being bright enough)

Where the heck can I find a TopGun undertail.... and why did they ever stop makin them! I'm really getting bummed out here.... Anyone know of another type that's available that has separate tail and signal lights...that are round? Thanks for any help....

Last edited:
Where the heck can I find a TopGun undertail.... and why did they ever stop makin them! I'm really getting bummed out here.... Anyone know of another type that's available that has separate tail and signal lights...that are round? Thanks for any help....

Goodluck they went out of business last year. The only two you will find for a GEN I is the hotbodies and the yani shiki tail.

Goodluck they went out of business last year. The only two you will find for a GEN I is the hotbodies and the yani shiki tail.

Ad mototech to that list 58cycle's online store has them, Not the cheapest
but they are very good quality color matched, led, and come with an extra
clear lens. This is what I have and the fit is great.

Does anyone make an extended undertail for an 08? I just put swingarm extensions on mine( 6") and would like to keep my license plate and light in the stock location. I have seen extended tails for 07 and earlier models, but not for an 08.

Back