Ok I jumped off the deep end now!

Max Speed

Registered
Here it is my new 38' fifth wheel toy hauler, ya just have to have a nice place to park the Busa and the B-King... and the wife's Bandit 1200S

Ok hope this time it works

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 006.jpg

It has a 10' garage with pull down screen across the back to turn the garage into a screen room when the bikes are out. It has two 35 gal gas tanks on for the 5500 generator and the other has a gas station type hose and fuel nozzle to full up the bikes from.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 014.jpg

Im going to wait till spring to bring this home because the warranty starts when I take it off the lot. No need to start that when it will be parked in the snow..

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 011.jpg

Im going to have to go back and take more pictures, a bunch of the pictures for the inside are almost black the light from outside washed out the pictures and only a few came out good. The thing has a queen size bed in the master bed room and the garage is separate from the rest of the camper like my other toy hauler was. There is a door to enter the garage from the inside. One of the cool things is the loft queen size bed over the garage area..

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 021.jpg

Sue is not real happy with the seat cushion covers and is having a guy that car seats make new covers for the couch.. I did not mind the way they are.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 018.jpg

not many more pictures at this time... I will post up better pictures once it gets home and Im not freezing my butt off taking them..

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 022.jpg

is that a security camera hanging from the ceiling? aimed at? voyeur?

you are going to need to compare notes with RacerV... another super nice toy hauler with amenities...

Last edited:
Back