Show me your trailer

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I have waited a long time to get the enclosed trailer for the bikes. I finally pulled the trigger on a 8' X 20' that I will take delivery of next week. I will be rigging it for the busa bash, and will be putting in a work bench, storage for helmets, hanger for jackets and pants, and a place for the generator and air compressor. I also intend on mounting some lighting inside and some floods for the outside. Would any of you guys who have an enclosed trailer post some pics of the inside to give me some idea of how to best utilize the space.

its not enclosed but this is what i have.  had a buddy build my wheel chocks.  the are very very similar to the condor chocks but only cost me 40 bucks to build 2 of them and a rear stand.  im jealous of u now.  i would love to have a trailer that size.  thats alot of area to setup a darn nice mini shop on wheels....

<center>
bikeontrailer2.jpg

</center>

It's not brand new, but it works for me. I just wish it had the vee nose and rear ramp type door. Wells Cargo 8x12 tandam axle. E-channel tie downs, baxley LA Chock, it has track lighting on the inside, just run a extension chord and your good as gold. The best thing, $1000! Came with brand new spare, folding loading ramp, and 6 pingel type wheel chocks that I don't use, and don't know what to do with. They are the narrow chocks for dirt bikes...

DSC07438.jpg

DSC07437.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 13 2007,17:16) its not enclosed but this is what i have.  had a buddy build my wheel chocks.  the are very very similar to the condor chocks but only cost me 40 bucks to build 2 of them and a rear stand.  im jealous of u now.  i would love to have a trailer that size.  thats alot of area to setup a darn nice mini shop on wheels....

<center>
bikeontrailer2.jpg

</center>
Nice looking chocks, and the price was right too. I have a baxley sport chock for the busa, and some regular loop type for the wifes bike and one other. Would like to get 3 more sport chocks since I will be hauling at least 4 busas to the bash, but at $200 a pop may have to wait on that. The hoop type worked ok for us last year in the trailer I rented. Thanks for the pics.

here is my birthday gift.
i have not had the chance to do any work on it yet.
i`m going to tile the floor, put luan on the walls and cieling and paint. more lights,

dscf1521.jpg

(Powers739 @ Feb. 13 2007,17:28) It's not brand new, but it works for me.  I just wish it had the vee nose and rear ramp type door.  Wells Cargo 8x12 tandam axle.  E-channel tie downs, baxley LA Chock, it has track lighting on the inside, just run a extension chord and your good as gold.  The best thing, $1000!  Came with brand new spare, folding loading ramp, and 6 pingel type wheel chocks that I don't use, and don't know what to do with.  They are the narrow chocks for dirt bikes...

DSC07438.jpg

DSC07437.jpg

DSC03362.jpg
Wow, nice trailer for $1K!! Wells cargo makes a great trailer. Your pic reminds me of another thing I want to do. I also have a spare wheel for the front and rear, complete with the rotors, bearings and spacers. I would like to mount them on the walls of the trailer somehow. Was thinking of getting some old used axels and welding them on a mounting plate to attach to the walls. Anybody got some old axels that are unusable on the busa that you want to get ride of? Thanks for the pics of your rig, lookin good.
super.gif

if u can weld or know anybody that can they were trather easy to build. mine were made out of 1inch square tubing. here is a better pic of the wheel chock and rear stand.

<center>
sideshotfinishedstand.jpg

rearstandside.jpg

</center>

(Smoke_Dog @ Feb. 13 2007,17:37) here you go!
Sweet looking rig dog. Love the matching color of the truck and trailer. That is one reason it took me some time to find the right trailer. I too will be pulling the trailer with a F-150, red in color. The trailer I'm getting matches the red almost perfect! Do you have any pics of the inside of that bad boy?

(ranman @ Feb. 13 2007,17:43) i want better wheel chocks
Thats bad azz! Is that a featherlite? How long, 16 '? I thought I was anal for wanting a trailer and truck to match my 05 red/black busa. Looks like I'm not alone. Bet that pulls nice. What you pull it with? Thanks for posting.
beerchug.gif

(ozzy04 @ Feb. 13 2007,17:49) if u can weld or know anybody that can they were trather easy to build.  mine were made out of 1inch square tubing.  here is a better pic of the wheel chock and rear stand.  

<center>
sideshotfinishedstand.jpg

rearstandside.jpg

</center>
Was a metalsmith in the Navy, so I can weld. May have to build a couple of those. That stand looks like you could lift up your truck with them!
muscle.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 13 2007,18:02)
(ranman @ Feb. 13 2007,17:43) i want better wheel chocks
Thats bad azz! Is that a featherlite? How long, 16 '? I thought I was anal for wanting a trailer and truck to match my 05 red/black busa. Looks like I'm not alone. Bet that pulls nice. What you pull it with? Thanks for posting.
beerchug.gif
thanks
beerchug.gif

its a rance all alum. very light 16X7 with the V.
i have used my 6cly. explorer but i bought a van to pull it when we move west this summer.

beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 13 2007,17:09) I have waited a long time to get the enclosed trailer for the bikes. I finally pulled the trigger on a 8' X 20' that I will take delivery of next week. I will be rigging it for the busa bash, and will be putting in a work bench, storage for helmets, hanger for jackets and pants, and a place for the generator and air compressor. I also intend on mounting some lighting inside and some floods for the outside. Would any of you guys who have an enclosed trailer post some pics of the inside to give me some idea of how to best utilize the space.
8'x20' !!!!!!!!!!! What are you going to pull that with?

Pace American Trailer has a website with some decent interior pics of trailers set up for bikes.

Here is a old picture of mine. Don't forget to add the real hardwood flooring!
tounge.gif

Glad to see you get an enclosed!

8_JPG.jpg

Back