Just got it...used but the price was right
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Leave the Chrome at Home!

Hayabusa Immortal

Its a 12X6

2006 Burg/Black

If you love your bike, set it free. If it comes back to you---you probably highsided!!

Hayabusa Immortal

And my home made wheels chocks

Hayabusa Immortal

Chocks...up close

busaless but lovin the weather

<div>
    (300Busa @ Feb. 13 2007,18:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (ranman @ Feb. 13 2007,19:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i want better wheel chocks</div>
    I have never seen a water fountain on the outside of a house. * </div>
    well i`m a master plumber and i have kids and kids friends, they never have to come in for a drink. i use it all the time
    no mods only ideas

busaless but lovin the weather

looks good DD
    no mods only ideas

I have a V-nose cargo pro 10'- 6.5 all aluminum..it also has torsion axle and rides super smooth!!.. side/rear ramp door with the small fold out thingamagig a must..its also really tall inside,most You can't even stand up in..

Busa's are a pain *to strap down without rubbing the fairings and when You try to put 2 side by side if Your trailer is not 6.5 wide You will have to stagger them..I spent hours setting up Mine toolbox,cabinets,placement of the pingle chrome pop out wheel chocks,the super duty flush D rings,custom nitrous bottle holder,black carpet ect....and just took it to Florida and was only pulling it with a 5cyl Chevy truck which towed it with No problem..

I'm in new england and was looking for a while for a nice trailer before I got this one from a buddie who bought a huge trailer...they wanted alomost as much for a used trailer that I could get new!!...but get the best one You could afford..some are really junk/poor quality and fall apart!!

heres a few pics>

Ps.Might sell it for the right price!!!!

2000 HAYABUSA Blue/silver 8 second street driven showbike!!
    2007 GSXR1000 VELOCITY TURBO Sponsored By Veterans tree service and Caruso tile & marble
    2007 GSXR1000 Turbo Pretty fast for a stage 1
    2007 GSXR1000 New toy NOS lots more to come!!

Hayabusa Immortal

That is one BAD trailer ERacer!!!!!!

All these trailers are sweet. All of them!!

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (black954 @ Feb. 13 2007,18:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (GSXcite @ Feb. 13 2007,17:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have waited a long time to get the enclosed trailer for the bikes. I finally pulled the trigger on a 8' X 20' that I will take delivery of next week. I will be rigging it for the busa bash, and will be putting in a work bench, storage for helmets, hanger for jackets and pants, and a place for the generator and air compressor. I also intend on mounting some lighting inside and some floods for the outside. Would any of you guys who have an enclosed trailer post some pics of the inside to give me some idea of how to best utilize the space.</div>
    8'x20' !!!!!!!!!!! What are you going to pull that with?</div>
    2006 F-150 supercab 4x4. Will tow up to 9K lbs. That trailer will almost carry all your toys!

05 RED/BLACK

It's almost totally stock, honest! THANK YOU ORG MEMBERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AFTER MY ACCIDENT, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (SLA1500 @ Feb. 13 2007,18:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Pace American Trailer has a website with some decent interior pics of trailers set up for bikes.</div>
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
    05 RED/BLACK

It's almost totally stock, honest! THANK YOU ORG MEMBERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AFTER MY ACCIDENT, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (Powers739 @ Feb. 13 2007,18:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I was looking to building a tire rack for the spare tires. * I thought about something like this..

http://www.rbcomponents.com/01/tire-holders/index.html</div>
    Powers, why did you have to post that web site? I could spend as much on things in that catalog as I did on the trailer! Thanks for your help, I'll use some of those ideas for sure.
    05 RED/BLACK

Man, these things make me cry when I look at my 12' x 6' flat open and homemade trailer....until I remember it was a gift from a friend. I will get me one of these nice Alum. V nose models though. I need the storage and security of an enclosed trailer. Lots of nice ideas in here.

Charlie
    <u><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Charlie</span></u>

BigGeorge

Here's mine. 2006 12x6 vnose with ramp door. Dual Condor chocks. I've done a little work inside, but still a work in progress.

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (E-RACER @ Feb. 13 2007,19:23)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I have a V-nose cargo pro 10'- 6.5 all aluminum..it also has torsion axle and rides super smooth!!.. side/rear ramp door with the small fold out thingamagig a must..its also really tall inside,most You can't even stand up in..

Busa's are a pain *to strap down without rubbing the fairings and when You try to put 2 side by side if Your trailer is not 6.5 wide You will have to stagger them..I spent hours setting up Mine toolbox,cabinets,placement of the pingle chrome pop out wheel chocks,the super duty flush D rings,custom nitrous bottle holder,black carpet ect....and just took it to Florida and was only pulling it with a 5cyl Chevy truck which towed it with No problem..

I'm *in new england and was looking for a while for a nice trailer before I got this one from a buddie who bought a huge trailer...they wanted alomost as much for a used trailer that I could get new!!...but get the best one You could afford..some are really junk/poor quality and fall apart!!

heres a few pics>

Ps.Might sell it for the right price!!!!

</div>
    Nice setup E -Racer. I like your shop area. My trailer has 6' 6" heigth too. Can"t stand a trailer you can't stand up in.
    05 RED/BLACK

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (Professor @ Feb. 13 2007,18:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Here is a old picture of mine. Don't forget to add the real hardwood flooring! *

Glad to see you get an enclosed!

</div>
    Thats a great looking trailer Professor. I remember checking it out at the meet n greet. Got any current shots of it ? I know you have had to add some goodies in there. Love the hardwood floors, now where is the fireplace and bay window, hmmmmm?
    05 RED/BLACK

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (CAT3 @ Feb. 13 2007,22:18)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Man, these things make me cry when I look at my 12' x 6' flat open and homemade trailer....until I remember it was a gift from a friend. *I will get me one of these nice Alum. V nose models though. *I need the storage and security of an enclosed trailer. *Lots of nice ideas in here.

Charlie</div>
    I have towed my bikes with a 5'x10' open trailer for the last 5 years. When we were coming home from the meet n greet in Arkansas last fall it poured on us all the way home. The bikes and all my stuff in the back of the truck got soaked. Thats when I made up my mind to get the enclosed trailer I have been wanting.
    05 RED/BLACK

Squirrel Master

<div>
    (BigGeorge @ Feb. 13 2007,22:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Here's mine. 2006 12x6 vnose with ramp door. Dual Condor chocks. I've done a little work inside, but still a work in progress.

</div>
    Way to represent BigGeorge. Like the Kanji. Is that a decal or is it painted on? Do you ever have concernes about theft with all the decals and the Hayabusa logo on the outside?
    05 RED/BLACK

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
    Images

You guys have some sweet rigs!

It's either mods.....or......trailer.....hmmmmm.....
    SOLD ?
    2005 Hayabusa black/grey: BDE GEN3 STREETSMART FULL EXHAUST.

2006 GSX-R1000: Yosh TRC, PCIIIUSB, Ign Module,Quickshifter,Race Tech rebuild/respring, Elka 3 way adj hydraulic Shock w/remote ride height & preload adjuster.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast