BEFORE POSTING AN ITEM FOR SALE, READ THESE FORUM RULES:
Failure to follow these basic rules will result in the immediate deletion of your thread with no explanation given.
- This forum is for private sales only. If you are a company/shop/distributor or represent them, contact Captain for details on site sponsorship.
- No CraigsList links, period. No exceptions.
- Links to Ebay are acceptable but only if done from a buyer, any links from a store owner will be deleted.
- All sales agreements are between seller and buyer. Hayabusa.oRg does not hold or assume any responsibility for the details of any sale by any member. Should a dispute arise and upon reasonable investigation it is determined by the Hayabusa.oRg staff that negligence or deceit has occurred, actions, not limited to the following, may be taken:
--Removal of ability to post sales threads
--Removal of ability to post in other forums on Hayabusa.oRg
--Temporary or permanent banning from Hayabusa.oRg.
- Sales are limited to items owned and sold by Hayabusa.oRg members. Please do not place items belonging to your friends for sale; instead, invite them to join.
- No stock photos. Photos are not required for sale, but if you choose to post pics, post only actual photos of your merchandise. Stock photos do not show a potential buyer the condition of your item.
- Good pictures from several angles will help your sale.
- Provide accurate info, including how a prospective buyer might get in contact with you.
If you are unclear on how to post an effective advertisement that will work for you as well as fall within the posted forum rules, please contact mod/admin staff. We are here to help.
If you are successful in selling your item, please consider donating a portion of the proceeds to Hayabusa.oRg; these donations are used to defray the operating cost of our forums.
Thank you, good luck with your sale. The Hayabusa.oRg Team.