Default Hayabusa Custom Stretch

2003 Custom Stretched Hayabusa. Nicknamed "The Busa Bomber". This bike has a custom 26 inch over swing arm stretched by C & S Customs of Mocksville NC with Solid Strut in the rear. Chain guard is custom machined from steel and is bullet proof 5/8 thick. Covering the rear tire is a Harley Davdison Rear Fender Mounted to the swing arm to keep you dry. I do have the original swing arm that comes with it as well. The exhaust are 2 1/2 inch aluminized pipe that run the length of the swing arm no baffle. The windscreen is a DoubleBubble Smoke color. Bar ends are spikes. Gauges have been switched to the 220 MPH White Face with Busa symbol. The Bike has a Triple Tree Riser Kit so it is more comfortable for longer rides than the lowering Tripple Tree. It has a drag strap on the front senched to keep it lowered than stock form. It has a undertail with Led lights. Frame, wheels, swing arm are all Satin Black. Body is Italian Olive Satin. The bike has been driven only on highway and some back roads, never seen the track. This bike is truly a one off and there is not any others like it. This bike is extremely fast and will eat the competition alive. Tires are almost new tons of tread left and fresh tune up of plugs and fluids changed. Just putting her up for sale to see what happens. Only reason for sale really is I dont ride that much anymore would rather her be ridden by someone and enjoyed. If interested please call me at 931-239-5681 ask for Brandon or you can text. Additional photos are available upon request. Asking $8500 O/B/O also open to partial trades of a lifted vehicles like Samurai, Jeep Wrangler, Scout, Bronco, Bronco II, K5 Blazer, Toyota FJ, Toyota 4Runner with Lift Off Top, Suzuki SideKick.
    Attached Images Attached Images