Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Top Gun MoNoXiDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sevierville, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,221

    Default Price Check Please 2011 Busa

    I have ordered a few times through your store and everytime I order I think of something else I need


    Could I get a price on black or red sprocket nuts, Black or Red Spools, and Black Windscreen bolts?

  2. #2
    Top Gun
    Ball Z Motorsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Plattsburg, Mo. 64477
    Posts
    1,371

    Default Re: Price Check Please 2011 Busa

    Quote Originally Posted by MoNoXiDe View Post
    I have ordered a few times through your store and everytime I order I think of something else I need


    Could I get a price on black or red sprocket nuts, Black or Red Spools, and Black Windscreen bolts?

    Here is a link to the black sprocket nuts:
    6-Black Anodized Rear Sprocket Nuts


    Here is a link to the black windscreen bolts we stock:
    Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

    We do not stock red hardware it would take us 2-3 business days to get it in. The black spools are not listed online but we normally stock them in the store, you'll need to call to order. I would recommend placing the entire order by phone to save yourself separate shipping charges.

    Thank you,
    888-511-BIKE(2453)

  3. #3
    Top Gun MoNoXiDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sevierville, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,221

    Default Re: Price Check Please 2011 Busa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ball Z Motorsports View Post
    Here is a link to the black sprocket nuts:
    6-Black Anodized Rear Sprocket Nuts


    Here is a link to the black windscreen bolts we stock:
    Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

    We do not stock red hardware it would take us 2-3 business days to get it in. The black spools are not listed online but we normally stock them in the store, you'll need to call to order. I would recommend placing the entire order by phone to save yourself separate shipping charges.

    Thank you,
    888-511-BIKE(2453)

    So you are able to get the red but, it would just take alittle longer? Same price as black? I'm ok with that. I will call in order. Thanks

  4. #4
    Top Gun
    Ball Z Motorsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Plattsburg, Mo. 64477
    Posts
    1,371

    Default Re: Price Check Please 2011 Busa

    Quote Originally Posted by MoNoXiDe View Post
    So you are able to get the red but, it would just take alittle longer? Same price as black? I'm ok with that. I will call in order. Thanks

    Yes, that is correct
    888-511-BIKE(2453)

  5. #5
    Top Gun MoNoXiDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sevierville, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,221

    Default Re: Price Check Please 2011 Busa

    placed order. Thanks !!

  6. #6
    Top Gun
    Ball Z Motorsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Plattsburg, Mo. 64477
    Posts
    1,371

    Default Re: Price Check Please 2011 Busa

    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •