Kanji decals

JGoodson

Registered
I got a 07 black on black that i dropped a while back and i repainted the bike black again. does anyone have any pics of an all black bike with black kanji decals or know where i can get the stock grey decals. what do you all think of black with black kanji

THere are pic here about the 08 worked on by HPC that had black Kanji on black Busa then sprayed over. It looked very sweet...seen it in person. Search post by HPC.

aight ive searched for roughly an 2 hours now and i cant find a black bike with black kanji i even tried a google search lol any other ideas

you have to look close but the Kanji is there.. Sweet ride done by HPC..

IMG_0138.jpg

Last edited:
you have to look close but the Kanji is there.. Sweet ride done by HPC..

AAH i actually did find that i just didnt look for the kanji hard enough lol thanks do you happen to know if the oem kanji on the black 07 is a silver or more of a charcoal:bowdown:

AAH i actually did find that i just didnt look for the kanji hard enough lol thanks do you happen to know if the oem kanji on the black 07 is a silver or more of a charcoal:bowdown:

Wow... You know I should, but no I'm not sure.. sorry I can't help you on that one.. :dunno:

Tape works is good but $$$ Go to your local decal shop and do it with your own style

000_1892.jpg

post-12-60989-sdfa.jpg

post-12-46608-rear_decal.jpg

check this guy out on ebay - goes by the name graphic-decals (see item 160283838024). I absolutely hated the oem red decals on my candy sonoma red '07 and purchased a set from him - they were exactly the same size as OEM and arrived in about a week. As for quality they are top notch, installation went smooth as heck and for less than $50 shipped, well...you can't beat that!

Not a side shot but it gives you an idea of how well they look. Give him a shout...you can pick they "Hayabusa" lettering color as well, he also hooked me up with a few extra "S" graphics and some helmet sized Kanji graphics.

busalp2.jpg

Last edited:
Ebay..that guy. He has many diff colors too. THat where my carbon ones came from. Complete set with more "S" and small Kanji than you will use.

4x6-MC_IMG_9916.jpg

Back