L.e.d visual effect

coreywiley

Registered
Here's the drama ! I wanted to put orange light throughout my bike(08 Busa)so I ordered some single L.E.D's off ebay. when they came in I install them but they was no where close to being as bright as they where on ebay. Needles to say I took them off and brought two orange tubes their bright but I want to put light throughout my bike. Can anyone tell me what type of light I need to get this effect.:please:

BigRod! I went to that website that you gave me. What exactly are the names of the L.e.d's that you use cause I don't want to purchase the wrong thing????

Leds from the truck stop..

Riverride08069.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are water proof as tested by many a trucker.. :thumbsup:
Also all of members that saw mine lit up at the fall bash can attest to there brightness.. :laugh:

the LED's shown by BigRod are no where near waterproof if that concerns you at all.

:deadhorse: Why would you say that...do you have them? I have been in rain and washed up the MULLET a few times.. They have a clear gell coat on them, all is covered and good for weather. I had on set of 3 that I put on but it was not straight so I pulled it off only to rip the backing...yea it last like 1 hour after that. THe coating on them is great. Hyperstrips from Customdyanamics.
Hint * lighty tape them in place and install you panels to see if you can see the bulbs. If you see the bulbs it ruins the effect for me. Dont want it looking like a house trimmed for Christmas, and the hyperstips are the smallest, thinest, and yet very brite LED you will find. PRicey maybe, but cheaper that the kit that DrasticPlastics soaked my bud for ( so many more LED pod/stips to install and not the same brite glow).

Last edited:
Suzuki4Life...dont let those site pics fool you. I thought the same thing until I spoke with someone that had them. WHen I got them I could understand that YES its not bear wire....but gell coated very nicely.

Back