Long distance comfort

Corso1

Registered
All-

I need some help. My wife says we need to find a better passenger seat for my 2004 Busa. She would like to start going on some of the longer trips, but can't quite manage with the stock configuration. I searched the forum and read some about the Corbin w/backrest which seems like a viable alternative, but I was interested to see if anyone knew of any other options???? Sureley Corbin is not the ONLY Mfg making a backrest set up. I looked into Tobin, but didn't see an actual rest option.
Do any of you know of other seats available? I suppose the Corbin is fine, I would only put the rear on when she was tagging along, otherwise I'll keep the solo set up. Any and all suggestions would be welcome, She even mentioned trading the bike in for something different, so we are trying to avoid that!

Many thanks-

Ryan

Also....anyone know how to post a thread in the WTB area? I could not figure it out. There is no button available to start a thread that I could find????:banghead:

I just have the Tobin seat on mine and the wife loves it. I wish I could help with the back rest. Every day she wants to go somewere on it.

All-

I need some help. My wife says we need to find a better passenger seat for my 2004 Busa. She would like to start going on some of the longer trips, but can't quite manage with the stock configuration. I searched the forum and read some about the Corbin w/backrest which seems like a viable alternative, but I was interested to see if anyone knew of any other options???? Sureley Corbin is not the ONLY Mfg making a backrest set up. I looked into Tobin, but didn't see an actual rest option.
Do any of you know of other seats available? I suppose the Corbin is fine, I would only put the rear on when she was tagging along, otherwise I'll keep the solo set up. Any and all suggestions would be welcome, She even mentioned trading the bike in for something different, so we are trying to avoid that!

Many thanks-

Ryan

Also....anyone know how to post a thread in the WTB area? I could not figure it out. There is no button available to start a thread that I could find????:banghead:

Look for the classifieds section at the top of the page in the menu.
If you wanted to go with the tobin setup, you could always get the set and then mount ventura luggage rack.
You would have extra luggage and she would have something to lean against.

even better than back rest is a side car. And if your Misses needs more room to stretch her legs out take a look into this. Faster Pastor's Suzuki Hayabusa and Sidecar Hearse

Lots of windows, and you could probable fit a lazy boy and big screen tv in there. :rofl:

My ol lady doesn't know there is a back seat on my bike just the hump. :thumbsup:
And thats they way I'll keep it. :beerchug:

Talk to Pashnit about that, he might know of more vendors than Torbin and Corbin.

Go Corbin seat with Backrest...same as you...when she rides the corbin clicks in...when shes off the Tobin goes on or solo seat

She hated hte Tobin waste of time as far as a comfy back seat goes...better than stock but...

The Corbin set up is Primo and now I can't get her off the bike, just strap on some saddle bags and were gone for numerous day adventures

keep your eye out for a used set-up as its pricy from Corbin

Last edited:
Found me a whole set of Corbins! Sweet deal. I expect them in a week or so.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Ryan

DSC_0055.JPG

Back