front fender

i seen one on a busa that had like two small air ram looking things on the top. i tried to walk over and ask him but he pulled away

i picked mine up from ebay

DSC04755.JPG

I bought this one from m-design in Europe.
I still need to get the paintjob done and mount it. These are the pics from the web.

60390800130.jpg

60390800130_2.jpg

60390800130_4.jpg

anyone know of a aftermarket front fender

I think I remember seeing some fenders in my Dennis Kirk catalog. Go to denniskirk.com and see if they have any. It has been a while since I looked it it but I think I remember seeing some fenders. I know they have the carbon fiber.:beerchug:

Hot Bodies Racing (HBR) is coming out with a vented fender. It's basically the same shape as the factory fender, but has two screened openings in it to cool the rotors and such.

Should be available by the end of this year...according to HBR Pres.

Yepp, thanks Mr. Bisquit, you were fast with posting the link.

I will upload a pic of my bike after the fender is on...

Might take me a while, it's only one part of the winter program.

I like the bike assy, too. BUT! Only on that picture. I've seen pics of the headlight unit and the M-Design tail section painted on a dark Busa, taken from a different angle than the ones on the website. And on that one it looked too much like Duc 999....

My fender looks like e one from m-design in Europe. Mine have mire mesh to cover e hole. Will post e pic soon,.

Back