no decals anymore...

wannahdawg

Registered
hey guys just thought i'd ask what people thought about removing their decals on their bikes. i took mine off today. well almost all of them, i left the kanji and the stripes that bo up to the tank. but the suzuki words, the stripes on the tail and by the headlight, and the GSX1300R, are now gone. (plus all the warning labels.) just wondering what peope thought. gonna get pics tomorrow when its daylight.

later,

wanna

i tried to get them today, but my new camera is dummy proof. so i can't operate it right yet. oh well, my wife will fix it tomorrow.:thumbsup:

later,

wanna

Each person has a different opinion about their bike & how they want it to look like. I personally like a solid color bike without decals but that is just my 2cts. If it's what you like then that's all that matters ! :thumbsup:

i hope this works....

mine.jpg

thanks guys. i'm thinking of taking off the Kanji and putting it back on there only in black. to me the gold kanji is kinda outta place. oh well, well see.

later,

wanna

Hey Adam, that looks awesome. Are those the rubber frame plugs? You should get the axle dress up kit to cover the axle nuts. Very nice.

100_0585.jpg

Back