Fog Lights Installed!!!!!

cipher5791

Registered
Hello felow Busites,

I got this idea from the forum and I was hooked once I saw it. FOG LIGHTS:laugh:

My one gripe about the busa is the head light not being bright enough at night. Even when the bright is on it seems weak. Came across this idea on the forum and decided to try this until I could afford a HID kit.:whistle:

Picked up these babbies from wally world for about $18 bucks. The hardest part was figuring out where to mount them without drilling a whole in my fairing. That was the last thing that I wanted to do. My aftermarket mirrors screwed in to one mirror hole. I took the plate off that covered the other hole and decided that was my spot. Here are some pics. how does it look.:please:

SD530001.JPG

SD530002.JPG

SD530003.JPG

its different. doesnt look bad either.... but how is the functionality of it? does it help the night driving?

It helps the night driving tremendously. I can adjust them towards the side and that really helps you when spotting dear is a need when you live in the country like I do. ???

Do you have any idea which member gave you the 'fog light' mod idea?

I was thinking Warchild...his bike is so insanely modded out...long trips; tons of night-time riding.

Anyway, I hope they do for you what you wanted them to!

:beerchug:

Do you have any idea which member gave you the 'fog light' mod idea?

I was thinking Warchild...his bike is so insanely modded out...long trips; tons of night-time riding.

Anyway, I hope they do for you what you wanted them to!

:beerchug:

I got the idea from thrasherfox. The thread is pinned as Front running lights on the appearance mod forum.

Cool idea. Your location would be illegal in MD and PA....lights are above factory headlight. Fog lights work better if down low. How about using a fender bolt on the forks or the next to lowest fairing bolt just to get them lower.:2cents:.

Back